Chapter 4 (mini)

An Unexpected Outcome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung, tell me what happened to her."

Taehyung let out an angry, growl-like yell then stormed past Jungkook toward the street. Jungkook knew that when he turned away from him that he was crying. He did the same thing. 

He didn't attempt to stop his boyfriend from screaming out his frustration in the street while unbothered neighbors watched from their windows. Jungkook looked up to the roof of the apartment building. He could imagine Taehyung standing up there, wondering if the fall would be far enough. 

"I just want to help you, Taehyung-ah." Jungkook said so quietly for a second he questioned whether the other had actually heard him. 

"How do you know that I'm worth it?" Tae replied without turning around.

"Because I love you."

 

There was a beat; at least a full minutes' worth of silence during which Taeyhung processed the information that was killing Jungkook with anticipation. After that beat he seemed to shutter then he turned around. Jungkook could barely brace himself for the bear hug Taehyung enveloped him in. His sobs shook them both. Even though his boyfriend was crying Jungkook felt so incredibly happy. His euphoria lived in Taehyung's arms exactly where he wanted to stay forever.

 

 

 

"She hated how my father acted after our mother died." Taehyung admitted to later, when they were alone in Jungkook's room. They laid together in his bed staring up at the ceiling, hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter