Chapter 6

An Unexpected Outcome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook usually ignored the gossipy whispers that flooded the halls as soon as the final bell wrang, but when he heard tell of a cherry haired gangster his ears perked up. He got his shoes quickly and dashed outside trying to be less conspicuous than he actually was. Across the street from the front gate was his very own boyfriend leaning against his motorcycle. His heart fluttered and heat rushed up his neck but teachers were accumulating behind him.

“What are you doing?” Jungkook hissed at him as he scurried between cars. 

“Picking you up.” Taehyung said in his deep monotone.

“You’re gonna get in trouble.”

“So? I wanted to see you.” Tae stuck his hands in his pockets. “It’s been a long day.”

Jungkook sighed. “Are you OK?”

Tae didn’t answer. He just pulled Jungkook by the waist into his arms.

“What did you do today?”

“I waited for you.”

Jungkook brushed his fingers through Tae’s messy hair. His boyfriend squeezed him tightly. They could both hear students whispering behind them. Jungkook didn’t want to let go but he also didn’t want anyone to anger Tae while he was like this.

“We should get out of here.” He whispered.

“Mr. Jeon,” one of Jungkook’s teachers called sternly.

Jungkook extricated himself from his boyfriend reluctantly. Taehyung glared at the figure behind Jungkook.

“Yes, Mr. Su?”

“I never thought I’d have to give this kind of talk to you, Jungkook, but you are a prestigious student and this kind of behavior besmirches not only this school but yourself as well.”

“With all due respect, Mr. Su, I don’t care. You have no right to interfere with who has nothing to do with you. We’ll be taking our leave now.” Jungkook bowed and turned back to Taehyung. Tae started his bike while Jungkook swung his leg over the back. They sped off while Mr. Su was still fuming.


~


Jungkook followed Taehyung obediently after he parked outside the abandoned building their friends occupied after hours. He lead Jungkook to a secluded area with a lonely mattress Jungkook was sure Yoongi and Jimin had ed on before. Taehyung took his jacket off and threw it on the floor.

"You can't go to the quarry." Jungkook said quietly.

"I don't want to." He sighed. He ran his hands through his hair. "I love you so much, Jungkook-ah."

"I love you, too, Tae."

"I can't do this anymore."

 


"Can't do what anymore?" Jungkook asked carefully.

"I'm going to kill him. Everything is his fault. I'm going to kill him, Jungkook-ah."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter