Chapter 3

An Unexpected Outcome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eventually Taehyung started bringing him with when he hung out with Namjoon and the others regularly. Jin always made sure they were nice to him but he seemed to fit in a lot better after their musical escapades. This also meant that Jungkook got to see, up close and personal, how absolutely crazy Taehyung used to be before they met. Everywhere they went someone had a story about the things Taehyung used to do. The scariest was when he climbed to the top of a scaffolding and jumped off into the open ocean.

 

“Why would you risk your life like that?” Jungkook asked quietly when they were alone later that night. Taehyung stared up at the stars, refusing to meet his boyfriend’s eyes.

 

“It made me feel alive.” Taehyung whispered.

 

Jungkook let that sink in for a while. “What about now? Why don’t you do risky stuff now?”

 

“You make me feel good, Jungkook.” Taehyung said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. “You make me feel like everything is going to be OK.”

 

Jungkook really couldn’t help himself after that. He bit his lip then pounced. Taehyung caught him but was shocked to stillness at his boyfriend’s next action. Jungkook kissed Tae, fervently, even though he really didn’t know what he was doing. After a tiny chuckle Tae wrapped his arms around the younger and kissed back.

 

They laid there on the wet grass for what seemed like years in each other’s arms. At some point Jungkook shifted, accidently pressing his hips into Taehyung’s. Underneath him Taehyung groaned loudly.

 

“Ah! I’m sorry!” Jungkook whispered in a panic.

 

“No, no.” Taehyung dropped his head back against the ground. “It feels good.”

 

Jungkook sat up. He was starting to panic even more now. “Tae,”

 

“It’s OK.” Tae gasped. “Just let me calm down.”

 

Jungkook worried his lip while keeping perfectly still. He’d be lying if he said he hadn’t thought about havi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter