Before

An Unexpected Outcome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jimin told him that he should meet one of his friends Jungkook did not have this in mind. He’d been sitting opposite Yoongi and Jimin for ONLY twenty minutes being a complete third wheel while they waited for their very late friend to show up. Finally Jimin turned to the door and gestured to a guy who’d just walked in. eE had cherry red hair, a bruise on his cheek and a split lip. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

 

“You didn’t tell me he ran around with your brother.” He muttered. Everyone knew Jimin’s older brother, Namjoon, was expelled from school for fighting along with Yoongi and Hobi.

 

“Don’t mention the bruises.” Jimin whispered harshly at him after waving the guy over. He plopped down in the empty chair beside Jungkook and sighed. “Everything OK?”

 

“Yeah, just a rough morning.” He said. “Sorry I’m late.”

 

“It’s OK.” Jimin smiled brightly. “This is Jungkook, my science partner. Jungkook, this is Taehyung.”

 

“Nice to meet you.” Jungkook said dryly.

 

“You, too. I’m really sorry for being late.” Taehyung repeated once again to Jungkook. When the other looked at him Jungkook was shocked by how handsome he was.

 

“It’s fine.” He said quietly.

 

“We already ordered.” Yoongi said.

 

“That’s OK.”

 

“You need to blow off some steam after this?” Yoongi asked slowly. For a second Jungkook wondered what he meant. Taehyung shook his head.

 

“Trying to quit.”

 

“That’s great!” Jimin said. “Hyung might get mad but I’ll talk some sense into him.”

 

“Wait-stop.” Jungkook shook his head. “You do drugs?”

 

Taehyung looked at him incredulously and Jimin started laughing. “No. I, uh, used to swim in the quarry.”

 

“It’s always freezing. He says it clears his head.” Yoongi explained.

 

“Since you not doing that maybe we could all hang out tonight.” Jimin suggested.

 

“It’s Thursday. We have school, Jimin.”

 

“I have a curfew. I’ll get you home by ten.” Taehyung said.

 

“You have a curfew?”

 

The others ignored his question in favor of a different subject. After they finished their pizza Jimin pulled him into the backseat of Yoongi’s car. Jimin have never brought Jungkook along to hang out with his other friends. There was an unspoken excuse laying between them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter