Last Quarter

Gri's World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Title : Kagen No Tsuki (Last Quarter).

Chapter : OneShot.

Author : LuvSaga.

Genre : boyxboy.

Pairing : Jiyong x Seungri.

Fandom : Bigbang.

Note : Inspired by Hyde's film titled Kagen no tsuki aka Last Quarter.

 

 

 

 

The man who just dyed his hair red named Kwon Jiyong sighed softly. There is a headphone attached to his head. For some reason ... he really liked this song he was listening to. This song is able to carry it along with the sadness that seemed to want to drown him in the deepest sadness. Like there was regret that was engraved in every melody and lyrics of the song he heard. The singer's voice was very beautiful and very melodious, according to him. This song was released in English even though the singer is actually Japanese.

 

The Cape of Storms ...

 

If you listen to this song, inevitably Jiyong will shed tears. He also doesn't know why ... But—

 

"Ji ..." a soft touch in his arm brought him back to his senses.

"What's up, Bae?" Jiyong turned to Youngbae, his cousin who came back to Korea who had been sitting next to Jiyong.

"You're crying, bud ... what's wrong, you okay ...?" said Youngbae as he handed Jiyong his handkerchief.

"huh?" Jiyong was stunned for a moment then smiled, "it's okay, Bae ... I'm just listening to that song ..." he continued.

"oh ... ~ we better get ready ... it will arrive soon, you are daydreaming for a long time," said Youngbae with a soft laugh and patted Jiyong's shoulder softly.

"I see, sorry ..." Then Jiyong took off the headphones which had been clinging to his ears and turned his gaze to the plane window.

 

Korea ...

That means I will be in the country where the person who created this song lives ...

The song that I've been admiring ...

What does he look like ... I really want to meet him ...

 

Shortly after that Jiyong and Youngbae arrived at the airport. Jiyong's father's face beamed at the sight of Jiyong and Youngbae coming. Jiyong was also happy to see his father in good health.

 

"Jiyong ... welcome to Korea ... it's great to see you again, Son ..." Jiyong's father said while hugging Jiyong tightly, and he returned his father's hug.

"Yes, Dad, me too ..."

"Well, let's just go home ... let Sebastian bring your things ..."

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

Upon arrival at home, Jiyong was amazed by his father's house which was different from the last time he had seen it.

 

“You renovated it, Dad?" Jiyong asked while continuing behind his father to enter the house.

"yeah ... do you like it?" asked his father while looking at Jiyong.

"Yes ... I love it, Dad ..." Jiyong said touching the white roses that existed all the way into the house, "it’s so beautiful ..." he continued still amazed by the beauty of the flower.

"Be careful of their thorns, Jiyong ... those roses are not yours ..." my father said quietly.

"Ouch!" Jiyong groaned softly because his hand was scraped by rose thorns.

"I already said it, Jiyong, be careful of their thorns ... those roses are not yours ..."

 

Once again his father said that. But no matter how many his father said that, still Jiyong did not understand what his father said.

 

"Yes, Dad … I kno—"

 

Jiyong's words are interrupted. His words were interrupted when he saw a very beautiful silvery-black butterfly crossing his face. From his wings came the colored powder in tune with his wings as he flapped his wings. Jiyong's eyes cannot be separated from the butterfly's figure. Then he followed where the butterfly would fly.

 

"pre ... tty ..."

 

Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter