Purple Butterfly

Gri's World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Title : Purple Butterfly
Chapter : OneShot
Author : LuvSaga
Genre : Fluff
Pairing : NyongTory

 

 

 

 

"sob ... sob ..."

 

Seen a very beautiful little boy with long and beautiful platinum hair who was crying alone when it was late afternoon in the city park which happened to be quiet that day. He continued to cry without realizing someone saw him crying and decided to approach him.

 

"Hey… are you okay? where does it hurt?"

"ung…~ sob… sob…"

 

A voice belonging to the boy who approached the crying kid asked about the situation. Asking if the crying kid is okay, but the crying kid is keep quiet not answering and still crying. Turning right and left, confused… the boy was trying to find parents of this crying kid. Because he could not find a single person there, he finally turned his gaze back to the crying kid.

 

"Uhh… where does it hurt?" The boy asked again, but only a shake of his head that he got this time

"Then why are you crying?" Asked the boy again, curious

"Sob… they said… I'm ugly… I'm different from them… they also said… I'm weird… Sob sob…" said the crying kid

 

The boy was grateful that the crying kid was not mute and understood what he was asking. Slowly, the boy sat himself in front of the crying kid so he could be level with him. He took the crying kid's hand that was rubbing his eyes, and then made a small circle on the back of the crying kid's hand.

 

"Hey… who said you were ugly?" Asked the boy, wiping the crown of the crying kid while still making a small circle on the back of the boy's hand

"They… they said I'm ugly… sob…" the child answered while continuing to cry

"Uhm…~ Well, let me say this to you… you are not ugly… instead you are beautiful, very beautiful… if there is someone who says that you are ugly and weird, that's a sign they envy you..."

 

The boy told the crying kid so he would not be sad anymore. But the boy knew, even though the left face of the crying kid was covered by his long, platinum colored hair, the boy still knew that the crying kid must be very beautiful. Only from the eyes, the boy can be sure. Convinced that the child who was crying in front of him was very beautiful.

 

"e— envy…?" Asked the crying kid while tilting his head, not understanding

"Yes, they are jealous of you… It's very clear that you are beautiful… yes, don't cry anymore…"

 

The boy extended his hand with the intention of wiping the tears of the crying kid. But he was surprised because when he touched the boy's left eye, it turned out that the left eye he was touching was covered in something. And he saw clearly that the one who covered the left eye of the crying kid…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter