Magic Changes

Gri's World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Title : Magic Changes
Chapter : Oneshot
Author : LuvSaga
Genre : Fluff 
Pairing : Kwon Jiyong x Lee Seungri
 

 

 

Even though Seungri wears the same uniform as them. But... whatever the reason, the handsome one is always handsome. And the cute one is always cute...

 

"Seungri..." a tall and very handsome man called Seungri while waving his hand in front of Seungri's face

"Ooi... ~ Seungri!!" he called once again this time by tapping Seungri's arm

"Huh!? Ah, sorry-sorry… I was dumbfounded, what's wrong?” Seungri who realized from daydreaming forced himself to smile in front of his two friends, Seunghyun or what he used to call Tabi/Top because their names are the same, and Daesung... which has get the nickname ‘Yabai Kang’ because of his killer smile

"That... there are so many girls there... let’s call them to play with us!! How about that?" Daesung, his energetic friend who had small eyes offered him

"Yeah... that’s-good-idea, Dae!!" said Top, Seungri's friend who has a very handsome face according to Seungri while holding his thumbs up

 

Seungri turned his gaze to the girls grup whose his two friends meant. The girls looked shy while occasionally stealing glances at them. But Seungri can see the gazes of the gilrs only aiming at Top and Daesung. Seungri knows the girls won't look at Seungri, because Seungri doesn't have the appearance like Top and Daesung. They have charm. A tall and very handsome Top, and Daesung who has a charming smile. Compared to them, Seungri doesn't have any advantages, only a mere nerdy.

 

"I— I have part-time work! I’m off…~" Seungri waved his hand and left to leave his friends

"Ahh— Seungri!!" Daesung said as he tried to chase Seungri but couldn't

"Haish...~ that kid! Even though I've made a chance for him... Stupid Seungri!" Top complained as he snorted softly

 

 

---

 

 

Lee Seunghyun, a 19-year-old boy who had just entered college majoring in business at YG University and was usually called Seungri because of his intelligence and perfect value. As long as he goes to school, his grades never go down. And thanks to that, he got a full scholarship when he entered this elite and very well-known university in Seoul. At first he was laughed at because he wanted to study there which could only be entered by smart children or children of the rich family. Maybe Seungri is not rich, but Seungri is smart, no... he's very smart. So... why not? He tought.

This very smart Seungri is a nerdy. Aside from being called Seungri by his close friends, he also got the name 'nerd' from other people who according to his friends were only jealous of Seungri's intelligence.

But Seungri can't avoid that, because that is the reality. Seungri, a nerdy who is wasting his youth...

 

From the beginning, Seungri had given up... he sighed when he remembered the incident. Right... since then...

 

 

__FLASH BACK__

 

"Be quiet!!" Seungri and a girl next to him accidentally shouted together

"uhu…~ Seungri and Yuri are so lovely…~ no. 1 husband and wife in grades 6–1" one of Seungri’s friend, Jiyong shouted, teasing him

"Jiyongie-baka, shut up!!" Seungri shouted shyly as he threw his book towards Jiyong, one of his friends who had a fat stature

"Because of that idiot, we are not going forward! Even though we have to make a team selection pamphlet for the class trip!" Seungri muttered softly after Jiyong ran away from Seungri's anger.

"Seungchan calm down...~, if the two of us who make it, it can be done quickly" the girl named Yuri smiled sweetly at Seungri

"o— okay..."

 

 

---

 

 

"I think Yuri-ssi likes you, Seungchan" Seungri's friends said when they were in the dressing room of male students when they were about to change to sports lessons.

"truly! You both also often work on and take care of something together right"

"When on the class trip, try to confess your feelings!!" Seungri's friends seemed to support Seungri to express his like to Yuri

"E— ehhhh!!!"

"Seungchan is so great... smart, good at sports, able to do various things... well suited to Yuri"

"Hyunseung... you're too praising..." Seungri said a little embarrassed by what his friends had said

 

That day, when coming home from school, Seungri thought of his friend's words to confess his feelings to Yuri. Not because it was told by his friends, but Seungri can confess his love right? Because Seungri likes Yuri and wants to be more closer to her. Seungri has tried hard in sports. And now their relationship is closer than before.

 

Okay! Seunghyun! You can do it!! He encouraged himself. He will confess his love to Yuri on the class trip!

 

 

---

 

 

Seungri's heart beat fast. Today is the last day of the trip. And that means, Seungri will confess his love for Yuri.

 

"Seungchan are you alright...?" HyunSeung asked Seungri hesitantly as they were shopping for souvenirs before go home.

 

"Look... that kid is so cute...?" Said one of the villagers who passed near them pointing at Hyunseung

"Yes, right, so cute..."

 

Seungri sighed softly. This happens again. In class, Hyunseung was indeed the most handsome and cute male student. HyunSeung is quiet, but accidentally attracts attention. The clothes worn by Hyunseung today is also fashionable. Maybe... maybe it's better if Seungri also dress up a bit...? But Seungri is not a child from rich people like Hyunseung who can have good and fashionable clothes.

He sighed again. Well... ~ At least Seungri wears his favorite clothes.

 

"Ooooooiii...~ team leader Riri...~ team leader!!" Jiyong shouted as he approached Seungri

"What is it, Jiyongie!? And stop calling me Riri!!” Seungri snorted softly while looking at Jiyong who was now in front of him.

 

He frowned. Why does he have to be one team with this creature...

 

"Hyunseung and Yuri can not be found" said Jiyong raising his hand respectfully to Seungri

"Alright... if that's the case I’ll looking for— that's them!" Seungri's words were cut off because he saw Yuri and Hyunseung he was looking for were not far from them

 

 

"Uhm...~ HyunSeung... I actually… always… like Hyunseung..."

"I— also like you... but, because I thought Yuri liked Seungchan, so..." HyunSeung answered hesitantly.

"Seungchan is just a good friend! … and that... anyway, Seungchan and HyunSeung are also good friends... But— but from the start, I always think HyunSeung is cute!!”

 

 

Seungri froze in his place when he heard what Yuri had said to Hyunseung and what the reply from Hyunseung when he and Jiyong were about to approach them both. He wanted to not believe in something he had just heard… but that was the reality. The one Yuri likes is not Seungri, but Hyunseung.

Jiyong who was stand next to Seungri seemed confused about the situation. When he was about to comfort Seungri… Seungri left, ran from there.

 

 

---

 

 

"Ri— Riri… it's time for us to gather because we’ll go home… Do you want to be left here, huh? let's hurry back!! Ri—"

"shut up! I also want to go back anyway…" Seungri cut Jiyong's words and then left

 

Seungri stepped lazily. He feels like a fool. He was too sure because Jiyong and the others seemed to be very supportive about him with Yuri. But what is the reality? Apparently Yuri just wanted to approach Hyunseung, his close friend. When compared with Hyunseung, Seungri can't match it because Hyunseung is really handsome and cute. And what's more, he's rich. Whereas Seungri, he is not rich… and his face is not handsome.

Seungri continued to lowered his head while still walking. From the start, the winner was already found out. Seungri can't win. He could not be as handsome and cute as Hyunseung… Plus, dark circles in his eyes made his eyes look like pandas.

 

"Here…!! Eat!” Jiyong handed something in front of Seungri as they were waiting for their pickup bus to come home

"What is this…?" Seungri asked as he took the object Jiyong was giving him

"Chocoking!!" replied Jiyong briefly "I was collecting the bonus stickers… because I have eaten most, so this is for you!! You can eat that! Come on!!” Jiyong said while forcing Seungri to eat his favorite snack

"Jiyongie-baka… it's already been determined… if you buy a snack… choose one that costs under 300 won…" Sungri said.

 

While continuing to speak, unconsciously Seungri's tears dripped. He cried thinking that he would never be able to be like Hyunseung forever. Surely… it won't work…

 

"Teacher…~ Jiyong made Seungchan cry…" said one of Suengri classmate when they coming along with their teacher

"Huh!? No! He cries alone! I don't do anything!" Answered Jiyong in confusion

 

_FLASHBACK END_

 

 

Seungri giggled softly while he was heading to his part time job. Seungri still remembered Jiyong's confused face at that time. Since then, Seungri and Jiyong have become very close. But because their junior high school is different, Seungri and Jiyong can only be together until they graduate.

The current Seungri… is doing part-time work as a panda doll who distributes flyers.

 

"Seunghyun, is it true that you don't need to take a holiday until the end of mid-December? there is absolutely no plan?” asked Seungri’s boss at his part-time workplace

"Nope" replied Seungri while nodding his head

 

He sighed softly from the inside panda costume he was wearing. He thinks the winter this year is bad too. He was very jealous when he saw people in pairs…

 

"Ah! That's G-Dragon! "

"New cellphone ad…!?"

"Huaaahhh…~ so cool and very sweet…~♡"

 

Seungri's thoughts stopped when he heard a lot of young girls who were admiring billboards showing the face of a new model named G-Dragon. They are very noisy, Seungri thought.

 

"GD is a high school kid? where is the school?"

"they said there is a person who look like him around here!"

"liar! It is impossible! He lives in Paris!!”

 

G-Dragon, or the usual in short as GD. Models that appear suddenly and sell well. Looks like his real name and age are very confidential. And it is impossible for his age to be a high school kid. Because no matter how sweet and cute he is if Seungri sees it, Seungri believes they are at least has the same age.

If Seungri sees… GD is really cool. He is also jealous of his good looks. Not only that… how can a man look handsome and beautiful at the same time. He also saw one of GD's photos showing GD's character like a mafia. He looks really cool.

But Seungri shook his head then. He didn't want to be excited because of the new model… because if he looked at the model more longer, Seungri just felt annoyed to see him smile—

 

"Urgh…~ hurts…" Seungri murmured inside his panda costume as he felt his legs kicked

 

"Oii!! Panda there, step aside!! You are blocking the road!!”

"Ugly! There is a human inside, right!?”

"CHOP KICK, come on, come on!!"

 

Suengri tried to maintain his position. Right now he is being kicked by naughty little kids who are passing through there. Passersby who see it indifferently. Nobody helped him. If this continues, Seungri can fall.

And sure enough, shortly after that… Seungri fell from his position.

 

"ha ha ha!! He is fell…~! so ugly!!" said the bad boys while still kicking Seungri

"get lost, you brat!" said someone to drive the little kids and make them run scared leaving Seungri

 

Seungri sighed in relief. Finally the kids left he was lucky there was someone who wanted to help him. But the most important thing now is that he has to release the head of the panda costume he is currently using. Because he feels he needs fresh air.

 

"Fuaahh… — I almost died…" Seungri complained while removing the head from the panda costume he was wearing and getting a soft laugh from someone he believed was his helper earlier.

"You look so ugly, Mr. Panda… hihi…" the person whispered in Seungri's ear while helping Seungri's body to stand up from behind

 

Seungri who wanted to thank, turned his body around and at once he froze. This face… this handsome and beautiful face. Seungri seems to have seen it before… but he doesn't remember where…?

 

"GD-Oppa!!!" shouted one of the girls who was not far from Seungri's place and the person who helped him stood up

“!!” that person said

"Aish… wait! Why are you always running away!?” the girl approached the person who helped Seungri

"Damn, even though I've blackened my hair, but why is it still found!" that person said trying to cover his face with the hat he was wearing now

 

Huh?

Seungri froze in his place. He saw the person in front of him right now. GDRAGON!? Impossible! He thought. Why is the real person here!? They said he lived in Paris.

Seungri keeps looking at GD. If he look directly and very closely like this, GD looks so perfect in Seungri's eyes. Much more beautiful than the one on TV. His body is slim… His legs are long… His face is small…

 

"I told you not to follow me…" Seungri could see GD trying to let go of the girl's hand that was circling on his arm

"Come on…~ just admit the existence of your fansclub…~" the girl was still busy talking to GD while still not wanting to let go of GD

"I don't want to… it’s troublesome…" GD said while still trying to let go of the girl's hand and then run away when he managed to escape

"GD!!"

"Ish…~ he ran away again…" said the girl and then turned to Seungri

 

‘Wow…~ the fansclub is also pretty…’ Seungri tought

 

"Hey, what are you staring at like that?" The girl said to Seungri and looked at Seungri with an unpleasant look

"Mr. Panda is also a fan of GD? but sorry…~ only human beings who can become GD fans" said the girl whispering in Seungri's ear in a mocking tone

"so… quickly get lost!! You ugly!!"

"Gahaha! Really, that ugly people are embarrassing!!”

 

Seungri who was mocked did not leave from there. He was annoyed… even though they were all beautiful, but why could it have such an annoying nature. Today is really a bad day. Seungri who couldn't stand finally grabbed the girl's mocking wrist quite loudly and made her scream. And it was knowed by his boss and made him fired.

 

 

---

 

 

Seungri sighed. He was very disappointed in himself today. Why can't he hold back his angers. if only he could be patient, he would not be fired. That job, even though it made him embarrassed, but the salary was high…

He sighed again. Regreting about what he did was useless, because everything has already happened. Moreover, he was also very upset. How can he stand if he is being called ugly in a row.

Seungri knew he was ugly, but it didn't need to be said out loud like that even though he thought about it…

Seungri continued to mutter softly while still walking towards his house. But his steps stopped when he crashed into something and heard the voice of someone he seemed to have heard before.

 

"Why are you ranting like that? don't walk while lowering your head like that, Riri! You look embarrassing…" said the person snorted softly

 

Huh? hearing his name being called, Seungri raised his face to see the person he bumped. And his eyes were perfectly rounded when he found out the person he had bump was GD.

 

"G… Dragon…"

"Yup, that's my name, Riri…" that person answered briefly

"Why… why you know my name!?" Seungri looked at GD in disbelief, GDragon who is a famous model on the rise knows his name!! Daeba— ngh!?" Seungri's thoughts were interrupted when he felt something suddenly inserted into his mouth

"Eat that…" GD said, looking away

 

Seungri just took out the object in his mouth and saw the wrapper. It turns out it's chocolate. The chocolate bar with golden brown wrap which is very familiar to Seungri's eyes.

 

" since a long time ago… the area around here hasn't changed…" Seungri raised his face from the chocolate in his hand to GD's face that said like that

"Besides that, you also have not changed at all… from time to time since elementary school" he added and made Seungri even less understanding

 

Seungri blinked a few times. He didn't understand what the almighty G-Dragon said was standing beautifully in front of him now. Elementary school… did he say elementary school? Seungri frowned and tried to remember something. As Seungri remembers, there are no students in his class who like GD. But… The eyes and this annoying smile… and also Chocoking, the chocolate that is so familiar now is in his hand…

 

"What took you so long!? Hurry up and remember, haish!" GD said, getting annoyed

 

Seungri plinked his eyes once more. Trying to bring together the clue given by GD. His eyes were rounded in surprise when the clues led to one thing he knew well. Don't tell me— it's impossible… he thought as he shook his head. But…

 

"If I say Sakura elementary school class 6-1, number is absent 18, how?" Said Jiyong cut off Seungri's thoughts and made him look at him now

"A— Jiyongie…?" Seungri asked hesitantly, unsure of what he was asking

"Hi…~" said GD, this time he greeted Seungri with the same style of speech as when they were in elementary school and made Seungi open his mouth wide in disbelief

"I moved during junior high school and recently came back here…" continued Jiyong

 

'no…’

 

"My body was suddenly became thin and when I entered high school I was immediately drawn to become a model… and when I graduated from high school, I decided to go back… because I miss Korea… hometown is always comfortable, huh ♡" he added, still ignoring Seungri who was increasingly distrustful of what he had just heard

 

‘It can't be like that…'

 

"But, I haven't seen you for a long time, and now you becoming a 'panda'!! You are so funny, Riri!!"Jiyong said and continued talking nonstop

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter