PLEDGE

Gri's World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Title : Pledge

Chapter : oneshot

Author : LuvSaga

Genre : Angst, TW

Pairing : Nyongtory

Warning : Angst, sad end, character dead, trigger warning, suicide. 

 

 

 

 

Seungri ... Seungri ...

I don't know how many times I hurt you. I don't know how many times I made you suffer. I want to meet ... and look at you. But I can not. Already ... can not anymore.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"After all this time ... I've never once been here. But ... today I came, Seungri ... right on the day you left me. Really left me"

 

Kwon Jiyong, a lean and black-haired man sat next to a tomb and looked at the wistful gravestone with the name of someone who now left a large hole in his heart. Until now he still could not believe that Seungri — his Seungri — had left and would not comeback.

 

"I still can't believe that you've left and won't come back again, Seungri ..." he murmured softly while rubbing the tombstone, "I'm still not ready if I have to lose you ..."

 

It has been two years since that incident. Since the incident where Lee Seungri left a Kwon Jiyong. After all that happened, until now Jiyong kept lying to avoid the reality that so hit him. Seungri left him just like that, without telling him the reason.

 

 

"Where are you going, Ri?"

"I’m sorry Ji ..."

 

 

At that time Jiyong had tried to prevent it. Looking for words from his heart that was hurt to hear Seungri's words.

 

 

"Please Ri ... don't leave me, I know I often hurt you, I promise to change it Ri ... but please ... don't go ..."

 

 

But Seungri didn't listen, and left. Until finally Jiyong poured his tears for Seungri. Seungri left Jiyong's life until finally his tears dried up. Covered by loneliness and rain that soaked his day.

Sometimes, for a moment ... the memory of Seungri repeats in Jiyong's head. Like the documentary recordings showing in front of him. Present his memories of the past with Seungri. The memories that are unconsciously so valuable and felt deep ... like burning him.

 

 

"I love you Ji ... I love you very much ..."

 

 

Hearing those words came out from Seungri's lips, and was beside him.

To be honest, actually Jiyong doesn't want to hurt Seungri. Jiyong doesn't want to love Seungri this way. Jiyong just wants to be beside Seungri. Then ... until now. Even without Seungri's voice who always called him now.

Jiyong really wanted to tell Seungri that actually Jiyong also wanted to leave, broke up like small pieces, and followed Seungri.

but later, Jiyong was reunited with Seungri in a different situation. Seungri ... with his hands covered in blood, trying to jump from the top of the building.

It can still be very clear that Jiyong remembered the last words he addressed Seungri at that time.

 

 

"Do not let go!!"

"Don't you ever dare to let go of my hand Seungri!!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter