Chapter 3 - Red

From red to black then baby blue

Chapter 3

 

“Get up fatty. You do want to graduate right?”

 

So Hee groaned slapping her boyfriend’s back.

 

She tried calling his hand phone (thrice) before giving up and making her way to his dormitory.

 

“So Hee?”

 

He mumbled rubbing his eyes. Causing her to roll her eyes.

 

“It’s no use acting cute if you don’t get your out of bed now.”

 

Jongin groaned stuffing his face deeper into the pillow.

 

“Fine, you no longer have a girlfriend to take photos with. I’m out bro.”

 

So hee stated before walking towards the door.

 

Suddenly she could hear the sheets rustling and two arms grabbed her back.

 

“Okay I’m up. Don’t threaten me like that again. It kinda scares me”

 

“Wake up on time then.”

 

She replied petting his cheeks as she pushed him into the bathroom.

 

Just as she was going to close the door for him.

Jongin poked his head out grinning as he pecked her cheek.

 

“Good morning baby.”

 

So hee sighed swatting his face away and pushing him back into the washroom.

__________________________

 

A year had passed since they graduated. Jongin was working in the family business while So hee worked in a law firm. Their relationship was still going strong.

To celebrate their third anniversary, they decided to go on a short trip together. Hence the situation they were in now.

 

Stuck on a mountain, during winter with an angry girlfriend.

 

“It will be fun they said. It’s a shortcut he said.”

 

So Hee scoffed while sending a glare at Jongin.

 

He pouted slightly mumbling a soft sorry before obediently following So hee’s lead.

 

Jongin had insisted of taking the natural trekking path instead of the tourist path thinking it would be more memorable.

 

All So hee was going to remember was how cold and hungry she was.

 

“This route is so much longer and confusing.”

 

She grumbled.

 

After an hour and half later they finally reconnected with the more crowded path.

 

“let’s go back down”

So hee stated as she began walking down the steps, she was exhausted.

 

“No no no. I want to reach the top. Pleaseeee so heeeee.”

 

Jongin pouted trying his best to convince his girlfriend to continue climbing.

 

So hee sighed and remained unmoving.

 

Jongin grinned pulling her along with him.

 

“We will be able to catch the sunset!”

 

“Oh really? Wow it has only been 5 hours climbing this stupid mountain that would have taken. I don’t know, 2 hours to climb!”

 

So Hee replied sarcastically as she continued climbing up.

 

Upon reaching the top, so hee grumpily sat on the ground. She was exhausted.

 

“Hurry take your pictures and let’s go. The sunset already started.”

 

When her boyfriend didn’t reply So Hee furrowed her brows. Getting on her feet, she turned around looking for jongin.

 

When she spotted him her heart spluttered. He was directly behind her, looking absolutely nervous as he knelt on one knee a ring box in his hand.

 

No wonder he was so bent on reaching the top. He wanted to propose to her during the sunset.

 

Walking towards him his eyes never left hers.

 

“So hee. Will you m-marry me?”

 

So hee giggled as he stuttered. Watching his expression of desperation, she nodded.

 

She could see him visibly relax as he got up from his position and reached for her left hand.

 

“I was so worried you were going to say no after what happened today. You looked like you were re-evaluating our relationship as we were hiking. I wouldn’t know what to do if you had said no.’

 

He rambled as he slipped the ring onto her left hand.

 

“Jongin I love you but you do know we could have just started climbing later and taken the normal path right?”

 

Jongin froze.

 

So hee chuckled before pulling his face to meet hers.

 

“Don’t worry I would have said yes either way.”

 

She mumbled grinning placing a peck on his lips.

 

“I love you Jongin I always will.”

 

Their love was red.

_________________________________________

Ohohohohoho let the drama begin . The main point of this story / orignal storyline is for after they get married . Enjoy dear readers! Esp you ExoticShawolinSpirit hehe