All Night and Day

Say Yes Again and Again

Jeonghan smirked, pressing a kiss onto Joshua’s earlobe. “What kind of present baby?”

His breath was hot against Joshua’s ear; it made him shiver. Joshua gave him a smirk back. “You’ll have to wait and find out.” He turned away, smiling at Minghao who held his camera up.

Snapping a photo, Minghao stopped to take a look. He walked towards them. “You two are ridiculously photogenic. I almost hate it,” he said with a smile.

“Shua is the most beautiful person in this room and I’m amazing to look at too,” Jeonghan boasted shamelessly, “of course we’re photogenic.”

“And humble,” Minghao said, voice drier than the Sahara desert.

Joshua laughed against Jeonghan. “You know him. His head is so big, it’s almost larger than his—”

Holding up a hand, Miinghao shook his head. “I don’t want to know where you’re going with that. I don’t even want to know.” He held up his camera. “Got to do my job and take lots of pics.”

They watched him walk away.

“Where you alluding to my downstairs snake?”

Joshua let out a giggle. “What do you think?”

“I’m glad you think it’s large,” Jeonghan said wryly.

Snorting, Joshua hit him lightly on the shoulder as they swayed to the music. “I think I moan it enough for you to get the picture. Fishing for compliments isn’t cute.”

“But I like you complimenting me,” Jeonghan whined, holding Joshua close. “And your moans are the best.”

Joshua gave him a coy smile, “Later tonight you’ll hear me moan your name all night long.”

“And I’ll get to see your present right?” Nuzzling Joshua, Jeonghan could feel his stir a bit just thinking about it.

“Depends on if you’re a good boy for the rest of the night,” Joshua teased, pulling away from Jeonghan to let his eyes twinkle at him.

Pulling Joshua back into his chest, Jeonghan growled. “What happens if I’m not?” He looked at Joshua like he was a rabbit and Jeonghan was the wolf.

“Then you get punished,” Joshua replied slowly, his words dripping like honey. “You like the aftermath of being punished anyhow.”

Jeonghan did. Somehow even if he was being punished by being tied down, he still managed to make a mess of Joshua. He knew that Joshua let him, but he knew if he just titled his hips the right way and praised Joshua enough; he’d have Joshua coming on his and Joshua tightened deliciously so Jeonghan filled him up. He’d be ok with either. But being in control and having the power to make Shua squirm any which way was also delicious. Choices, choices.

“I’ll be a good boy,” Jeonghan promised. Whatever sort of present it was, it was definitely going to be good.

Snorting, Joshua put his head on Jeonghan’s shoulder, tilting his face toward his neck. “We’ll see.”


Jeonghan carried a laughing Joshua into the hotel suite he booked for the weekend before they left for the airport for their long honeymoon. Laying him down on the bed, Jeonghan smiled. “See. I was a good boy.” He climbed on top, holding Joshua close to kiss him on the lips. “Now where’s my present.”

Smiling into the kiss, Joshua gently pushed at his chest. He pulled away to talk. “If you get off me I can go put it on.”

Jeonghan let himself be pushed, mouth going to a dirty grin. “It’s one of those kinds of presents?”

“You’ll have to wait and see,” Joshua said calmly, getting off the bed to head to the bathroom.

He laid back into the pillows, taking off his shoes and socks. Ten minutes later and the bathroom door slowly opened. Jeonghan grinned in anticipation, and then his jaw dropped.

Joshua stepped out in a white lace number. He wore a set of white stockings with garter belts that connected to a pair of white lace . Crotchless as Jeonghan could see how Joshua’s was semi-hard and hanging out.  On his upper half he wore what Jeonghan wouldn’t even call a bra. It was more like straps and there was nothing covering Shua’s s. Easier access his brain helpfully supplied.

Joshua smirked. “Like what you see?”

Gulping, Jeonghan nodded. “You’re always a lovely sight babe. This is amazing though. You spoil me.”

Joshua preened, making his way back to the bed. “You better appreciate it.”

Jeonghan made grabby hands. “Come here Shua. Let’s get our wedding night started.”

Joshua slid on the bed, crawling on his knees to sit himself on Jeonghan’s lap. “Are you going to satisfy me?” He slowly slid his hand down Jeonghan’s cheek to his chest, ing his tuxedo.

“All night and all day,” Jeonghan growled, pulling Joshua close.