Kiss me Once, Twice, Three Times, Forever

Say Yes Again and Again

He looked away from those twinkling eyes and the stupid smirk. Blushing, he held onto hands that he was rather familiar with.

“I now pronounce you husband and husband.” Seungkwan winked. “Try to keep the kiss PG please hyungs.”

Jeonghan grinned hard, pulling Joshua close. “No promises.” He turned his head to their friends and family, quickly saying, “Look away if you don’t want to see anything.”

Joshua could hear a few chuckles, some giggling, even a few whistles. But all Joshua could see was how Jeonghan looked at him with such love in his eyes. His husband now, for as long as they could. Leaning in the rest of the way, he connected their lips, catching Jeonghan by surprise.

Jeonghan tightened his arm around Joshua’s waist, deepening the kiss.

One hand going to Jeonghan’s jacket, the other hand going to short bristles at Jeonghan’s neck; Joshua held on, parting his lips as normal when Jeonghan at them asking to be let in. Gasping, he let Jeonghan invade.

They stopped as hands came gripping their shoulders, pulling them away from each other.

“Everyone please make way to the dining hall for appetizers and drinks,” Seungkwan said, clearing his throat. “The grooms and their parties have to still take a few photos.”

“And freshen up,” Mingyu whined, looking at how flushed Joshua was. He was their hair stylist for the day and he clearly wasn’t enjoying their looks right now.

“Totally kept it PG,” Jun snickered, moving to help Mingyu make Joshua less like he was half way to getting and ed.

Shrugging, Jeonghan let Minghao smooth his jacket out. “I was irresistible. Joshua jumped me first.” He smirked, “I just happened to make sure I got his knees buckling.”

Joshua said nothing; he knew if he did Jeonghan would try to use it against him. As much as they loved each other they would tease each other still. He’d tell Jeonghan later, in bed, wearing his present, just exactly he kissed first. It’d have Jeonghan on his knees.


Minghao made a tiny face. “I know what I’m going to ask is a bit much. But how about a kissing pose. And don’t take it past rated G ok? Like a light kiss. No R-18 happening while I’m the photographer,” he warned.

Joshua blushed; he nearly moaned in the chapel with that kiss. And he felt Jeonghan’s twitch in his pants they were that close.

“Or course,” Jeonghan grinned. “Rated G. Promise.”

Their friends made faces, like they didn’t believe Jeonghan. Which given Jeonghan’s track record, gave them plenty of reason not to.

“Keep him in check Shua hyung,” Minghao said. He wouldn’t say he was pleading, but if a little bit of begging happened well sue him. Yoon Jeonghan was a demon when it came to Joshua, doing whatever he wanted as long as Joshua let him.

“Light kiss Jeonghan,” Joshua warned, wagging his finger in Jeonghan’s face.

Throwing Joshua a smile, Jeonghan grabbed his hand, lacing his fingers in between Joshua’s. “Light as a snowflake,” he whispered, moving in so his lips were centimeters away. “Will you grant me kiss baby?”

“Yea,” Joshua whispered back, leaning in the rest of way.

Their lips connected. Clicks were heard, so was fake gagging. Even a loud gross, followed by a large smack.

“That’s enough,” Minghao said, lowering his camera. “Moving on.”


“A toast to the married couple!” Soonyoung shouted into the mike, raising his glass of beer.

Everyone shouted and toasted them as Jeonghan and Joshua stood, nestled against each other smiling back at everyone who loved them.

“May your marriage be filled with love, joy, and happiness!”

“And a lot of ,” someone else shouted.

People laughed.

Jeonghan joined them, holding Joshua tight. A lot of was on the table tonight and for their honeymoon. And the rest of their lives.

Joshua got a bit pink but smiled too. He turned his mouth to Jeonghan’s ear. Whispering, “I have a present for you. To kick off the lot of we’ll be having.”