Chapter 6 - Heartbreak

Two Halves Of One Whole
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1/3 Updates I have done^^

 

————————————

 

Yoohyeon POV

 

“Yoohyeon I remember something” those words came out of Jiu mouth as she look at me with horror, I look at her hoping she will go on.

 

“Hey Yoohyeon, what has gotten in to you, you seem to be ignoring us” Dami said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

 

“What” I said in annoyance, Jiu was just about to tell me something and they had to interrupt her.

 

“Hold up, you don’t need to be so grumpy, we just ask if your free after class” Gahyeon said

 

“No I’m busy sorry” I replied back

 

“I feel like she has become grumpier after Siyeon and Handong left, perhaps you have feelings for Handong because if you have feelings for Siyeon I would rip you into millions of pieces” Sua said glaring at me

 

“It’s not like that, its just I’m tried” I replied

 

~Ring~

 

“Well class is starting, see you guys later” the trio wave goodbye to me since they were in the same class. I walk to my class as I keep glancing over to Jiu since she has not said a word yet.

 

“Yoohyeon what a surprise” Siyeon voice was heard to my right

 

“Siyeon your taking vocal classes as well” I ask looking at her, Siyeon nodded. We walked in and there was a bunch of other students already waiting for class to start.

 

“Good Morning class, I am Miss Kim Taeyeon, you guys can call me Miss Kim or Miss Taeyeon, I don’t mind, I will be teaching this class for this semester” Miss Kim introduced herself 

 

Class started and I was able to listen to what Miss Kim was saying but my mind was at Jiu, she hasn’t spoken a word since break.

 

“Now form you teams before you class ends” Miss Kim said, I look at Jiu and she was still looking at the ground blankly.

 

“Yoohyeon you want to be a duo” Siyeon’s voice made me turn her way.

 

“Sure” I replied simply

 

~Ring~

 

The bell rang once again and class ended, I have no afternoon class so I just headed straight home. We got home and Jiu went straight to my room, when I got there she had her face berried in her pillow.

 

“Jiu what’s wrong speak to me” I said sitting down next to her and rubbing her back.

 

“You said you remembered something” I reminded her, she look at me and nodded.

 

“I- I- I was kidnapped, it was a big truck, I’m not sure what happened next but I ran onto the road with lots of people chasing behind me, then in a flash of lights, another truck hit me. I fell into the water, that’s all I can remember” she said, this sounds awfully familiar. My dream could it have meant something ‘Yoohyeon you have a connection with Jiu, you can see events that happened to her when she was alive’ Grandma voice echoed through my mind.

 

“Jiu I have to tell you something, but don’t freak out” I look at her anxiously. I started telling her about my dream

 

“I had a dream the day you disappeared, I was the ghost in the dream and you where alive, but this guy was with you and to cut story short he kidnap you and was planing to turn you in for you father or something but you managed to escape but you got hit by a truck and fell into the river, some people saved you but I’m not sure if you are still....” I stop.

 

“If I’m still alive”Jiu finished me sentence.

 

“Don’t worry Unnie I promise to help you and he will succeed” I tried to lift her spirits.

 

“We still have a lot of time left”Jiu smiled at the false information. My spirits sank because I know the truth.

 

“Yea....”

 

-1 Month later-

 

I’m getting more anxious everyday but I don’t let it show because Jiu is with me 24/7. I cant believe a month has past and still no more clues about Jiu. The good thing is the past month everyone has gotten really close to each other especially Siyeon and Sua which I am happy. I’m now just waiting for Sua to buil up the courage to ask Siyeon out.

 

“Hey Sua can I talk to you later, it very important” Siyeon asked Sua, I see Sua getting overly excited. Maybe Siyeon will be the person to confess first.

 

Sua POV

 

I can’t even wait for class to finish, Siyeon has a free this afternoon so she is probably already up on the roof tops. Me and Siyeon have gotten so close to the point we know each other’s secret when our best friends Yoohyeon Mine, Handong her’s don’t even know. I wonder what she wants to talk about, wait what if she confess to me, I wanted to confess to her though. I’m not even there yet and I’m getting so excited. Finally class let out and I rushed to the roof tops, there she was sitting on a bench.

 

“H-hey” I said making my way to her and sat next to her.

 

“You know how we know each other’s secrets” She started, I smiled and nodded 

 

“We are practically best friends but....” Siyeon said looking at me

 

“I like this person, she’s funny, sweet, she always looks out for me, she is talented, she can sing, she can dance, she can rap, she can do everything, she is also a bit reckless, also a bit clueless” Siyeon smilies. Am i reckless and clueless....alright I am.

 

“Can you guess who” Siyeon looked at me, I shook my head and smile

 

“I’m not sure Siyeon”

 

“Your really clueless” Siyeon said

 

“I’m I?” I smiled its me it’s totally me.

 

“You sure you don’t know” Siyeon asked again, I shook my head

 

“Shes cute and pretty, really smart” Siyeon continued

 

“Guess Guess”

 

“I don’t know Siyeon, I don’t” I can’t hide my excitement for much longer

 

“Really Keep trying then” Siyeon grinned

 

“Oh come on Siyeon”

 

“Really you can’t, maybe its just me who fines these quality’s in her” Siyeon continue smiling. Your right Siyeon your the only one who notices my quality’s.

 

“Come on Sua I believe you should know, your filled with talent”

 

Me, it’s me right? I thought to myself, before I was able to open my mouth and say my name

 

“You know that really tall, younger stick” Siyeon giggled

 

“....”

 

“You have got to be able to guess by now” Siyeon’s Smile grow wider.

 

“....”

 

“Come on Sua, you have been best friends with her for years”

 

Tall, young, stick, have known her for years....those description dose not ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter