Chapter 13 - Father And Daughter

Two Halves Of One Whole
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiu POV

 

I woke up to the sun shining brightly though the curtains and the sweet scent of Yoohyeon filled my nose, I don't want this moment to end but sooner or later will have to wake up and all argh. Might as well wake up now and go for a morning jogging before it turns into noon. I was about to walk out the door when Sua walked out the door and saw me

 

"Good morning Sua" I said happily 

 

"Morning" she replied rubbing her eyes

 

"Aww where's my morning kiss" I jokingly said, she chuckled

 

"Are you going fo a jog" she asked, I nodded, "alright be careful"

 

I walked out the door and started to my run, I sniffed in the fresh air, what a nice day today. I looked around  admiring the park. Despite the fluster of the traffic and the dust on the streets, the park was always quiet a nice place to just go on a date, relieve stress or just to get away from things. I jogged though the pathways as I admired the flowers and trees which covered the chaotic traffic on the other side. These plants were always in order and clipped well they looked fresh, I hope they will stay this beautiful for a long time, just like my love for Yoohyeon.

 

It's already been 1 hour, It doesn't seem that long ago when I started jogging, maybe I should go for 30 more minutes. I ran pat a store and just happened to spot something interesting, there was 2 necklaces. Shaped like hearts, the only difference is 1 had a picture of a lock the other 1 had a key. I want to get this for Yoohyeon, oh maybe she no I think she'll like it. I went in and got the necklaces and jogged back to the dorm, as I stopped to walk to the entrance I see a someone who looks like a foreigner standing in front of the building, he looks quite confused actually.

 

"Hello Sir, can I help you" I asked, he then looked at me confused 

 

"Me no korean, English" he tried saying in broken Korean, I nodded and Signalled home to wait. I turn around to walk in with the intention of getting Yoohyeon to help, but before I could even walk though the automated doors a hand grabbed my waist and another one held a cloth over my mouth, oh no was I being kidnapped again. I struggled in the persons grip as I repeatedly elbowed them, they eventually did let go but I had no time to run before everything went Black.

 

 

Yoohyeon POV

 

Panicking as I rushed to the security room, I can't lose her again I just can't lose her again. I rushed to the security room with Sua and Siyeon as we watched a security footage on some men who dragged Jiu into a white van. I can’t believe she’s been kidnapped again, what do we do, I can’t focus I’m so afraid.

 

*Bang*

 

The sound of the door barging open startled everyone in the room, our heads turn to see Mr Kim, Jiu’s father looking enraged.

 

“Where is she” he asked harshly

 

“Mr Kim calm we have already informed the police” the manager said nervously

 

“I asked where is she” he said in a lice cold tone

 

“S-she’s, we don’t know she’s been kidnapped” the security said

 

“I thought you guys are suppose to protect your idols, how does something like this even happen, I swear if anything happens to my daughter I will sue this company” he said, I stared at him. I felt love in his words maybe he does care fo Jiu, maybe he’s not as bad as we all thought he was.

 

“Why do you even care, you weren’t there for her before” Siyeon shouted in anger, while Sua grabbed her hand back.

 

“Siyeon you know nothing about how I feel, all you do is assume, because of how my apprentice is” he shouted back before he left the room. I look at Siyeon and she stayed quiet looking at the security footage with a worried face, I excused myself from everyone to get some air. I walked out side to see Mr Kim sitting on a bench with his hand on his head, I walked up and took a seat opposite him.

 

“Mr Kim you alright” I asked softly, he didn’t move nor did he replied “it’s ok we’ll find her” I said he still hasn’t said anything so we sat there for like 5 minutes before Mr Kim broke the silence

 

“Do you think Minji hates me” he asked looking at me with tears, I shook my head

 

“No I don’t think so, even for what you have done I know Jiu deeply cares for you” I replied

 

“I- I want to be the father Jiu will look up to, not the one I am right now. I should have been there for he ages ago when she had those nightmares about getting hit by a truck or drowning. I have been such a terrible father, after I saw how happy she was to join this company I reflected on my actions. I hate myself for not being able to make her happy, for not being the father she can rely on or the metal wall to protect or keep her safe” he sobbed, I guess we did misunderstand him.

 

After sometime we went back to the building and there where already some police man inside the security room, we sat in silence as we k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter