Chapter 3 - Her Memories

Two Halves Of One Whole
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiu POV

 

Yoohyeon has nothing to eat at home, how dose one live without snakes, no wonder she has such a small waist. I walked back into Yoohyeon room only to be greeted by a crying Yoohyeon

 

 

 

“Y-Yoohyeon what’s wron-” I couldn’t even finish my sentence when she grabbed me into a hug, I patted her head to calm her down.

 

 

 

“Yoohyeon whats wrong?” I asked

 

 

 

“Bad dream” she replied simply. I feel like she is lying but whatever who am I to try and get her to tell me.

 

 

 

“Yoohyeon you bearly have anything to eat in the fridge, how do you live?” I asked, she just laughed and got up to go to the bathroom. When she came out she said we can go shopping or order food, I said both so we ordered Chinese and after we eat we will go shopping. Yoohyeon went on her laptop while waiting for our food to deliver, suddenly she stop playing her game, I look at her in confusion 

 

 

 

“What’s wrong you we’re winning” I said

 

 

 

“Why don’t we cheek the missing people list on the police website, you could have gone missing” (I have no idea if this thing exists but ok back to the stroy) Yoohyeon suggested, I nodded. Wow there are so many missing people especially kids, we were looking for a while but we couldn’t find me which was sad. I gave up and just ate the food that arrived a little after Yoohyeon suggestion.

 

 

 

“Unnie look! Look!” Yoohyeon started yelling, I got up and walked to her. I looked as I see a picture of me with black hair, I read the name underneath the photo ‘Kim Minji’ is that my name. Yoohyeon clicked on the photo to get more information, was born on May the 17th 1994, that means I’m 24 years old. I-I I ran away from home!, what?, why?, what could have happed for me to run away?, why I’m I not found?, I’m I dead, so many questions are going though my mind right now.

 

 

 

”Jiu its ok we are going to find out everything don’t worry about it” Yoohyeon comforted me. We continued eating in silence, at this point none of us wanted to go shopping anymore.

 

“Why don’t we visit my parents, it could take your mind off things” Yoohyeon suggested, I nodded since there’s nothing too do at here. Yoohyeon went to get changed while I waited out side, I touched my wrist. I have always wondered where I got this bracelet from.

 

-Flashback 4 years ago-

 

Where I’m I?, what is this?, how come I’m here?. Why don’t I remember anything?. I started wondering around helplessly as I see so many people walk by with not a single care in the world. I tried to ask a woman where I was by she just ignored me and walked straight past. I sat down on a bench feeling helpless a couple came and sat next to me, they had a baby boy with them. His so cute, his started riding his bike around the place as I watched him. Wait OH NO his going to drive onto the road, I got up running as fast as I can and quickly grabbed him off the bike. That was so close I think my heart was about to burst, his bike is complete destroyed.

 

“Hyunsoo, oh my gosh Kim Hyunsoo are you ok” I saw the woman run up towards him, I’m going to assume she is he’s mother or something

 

“My baby talk too me” she said, she hugged him.

 

“Umm Mrs I think he will be ok, you should watch over him more carefully next time” I said but what do you know she totally ignored me.

 

“Is everyone ok” the driver off the car asked, the woman nodded. The driver said Sorry before rushing off on his car again.

 

“Honey let’s bring him back to the bench” the man I’m guessing is his father said. He quickly went and picked up the broken bike and they walked back to the bench they were original at. I found myself following him to make sure he is ok. He looked at me and waved, I waved back.

 

“Are you ok sweetie” his mum asked

 

“Yes, yes that pretty lady saved me” he said pointing at me, I smiled at the parents when they looked back.

 

“What lady” both his parents asked causing my smile too fade away.

 

“Are you sure you ok” his father patted his head, the boy Hyunsoo got up and ran up too me and held my hand.

 

“She’s right here” he said still holding my hand. The parents went up too me and though mine and his horror there hands went straight though me.

 

“EWW MUM, DAD WHY DID YOU HAND GO THOUGH HER” he said and cling onto me. They looked at him weirdly before each one took his dad took his hand and said that they need to go home. I followed them trying too process what had just happened, Wait I’m I a ghost, no it can’t be, I must be that explains why people ain’t answering to me.

 

I followed them home and walked with the boy since he wanted to hold my hand. I looked at the parents and they nod before they brought him into this room.

 

“Grandma how are you” he smiled happy running up to the old lady who hugged him.

 

“Mum, earli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter