Chapter 1 - My Birthday

Two Halves Of One Whole
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoohyeon POV

 

“HaPPy BIrThdaY YOOpUppY” Sua yelled loudly cussing people around us to look. 

 

“Sua your drunk” I said taking the beer away from her.

 

“nO I’m NoT, LoOK it’s SiYeON” Sua said pointing to a completely random person. “WaiT tHaT SiYeON” she said pointing at another complete random person “WHy Is tHerE so maNy SiYeON” she said before her drunken state got he best of her. 

 

I just shook my head smiling, Sua always knows how to make me laugh. Just then Dami showed up 

 

“So what I’d miss, Looks like Sua is already knocked out” Dami said laugh. 

 

“Happy Birthday Yoohyeon” I look and see Gahyeon handing me a present, pushing Sua’s head aside ignoring the fact that Sua was sleep “open it” She said. 

 

I opened it to see a beautiful silver bracelet with what seems like half of a broken heart dangling from it, I looked at it and it said ‘only my other half will truly complete me’. I look at Gahyeon and she had this huge grin on her face.

 

“who’s the other half” I asked 

“I don’t know you have to find them” she replied

 

“really Gahyeon are you trying to set me on another date” I looked at her

 

“no of course not, they say this bracelet is on of a kind and you will find you true love if you find the other half” she explained 

 

“since when did you a match maker” Dami said drinking some beer. 

 

“SIYEON” Sua yelled all of a sudden making most of the people on the restaurant look at us, we bowed a sorry 

 

“I think we would get Sua out of here” I said 

 

“yeah” Gahyeon and Dami both said 

 

“Dami you can drive now right take Sua home please” I said smiling at her 

 

“what why me” she looked at me with a frown 

 

“please it’s my birthday and I want to go somewhere” I said 

 

“ok fine only because I haven’t given you anything” she said before picking Sua up as Gahyeon helped her and followed her to Dami’s car. 

 

“I’m going home with Dami, Happy Birthday Yoohyeon” Gahyeon said before getting into the car 

 

“are you sure you don’t want a lift” Dami asked, I shock my head.

 

I walked alone listening to music on the streets of Seoul, it’s grate that it is now the holiday so I get to rest. I wonder what mum and dad are doing, it’s been a while since I visited them, maybe I should go and visit them next week. I stop by a restaurant and ordered some desserts, it’s nice to have some time by my self. I sat near the table just looking out the window when this girl tall, brownish hair girl stopped in front of my window. She peered in though the window and looked at the vanilla cheese cake that I brought earlier to take away. To my horror the girl walked though the window, SHE WALKED THOUGH THE WINDOW and sat opposite me. I looked at her shocked as she unboxed my cheesecake, MY cheesecake and just started eat it like it was normal. She looked up and look at my shocked face, she then frowned and looked around her.

 

“E-Excuse me Miss that’s my Cheesecake” I said, she then pointed to herself and took the fork out of .

 

“Me?” She asked still pointing to herself, why dose she look confused I should be the one confused.

 

“You can see me?” She asked, what’s wrong with her of course I can.

 

“Of course I can what are you talking about” I said.

 

“YOU CAN SEE ME” she yelled standing up, I was shocked and looked around but it seems like nobody heard her. This is so weird I can’t, I got up called the waiter, payed for my cheesecake that a stranger ate and left.

 

“Wait Miss your cheesecake” the waiter called back, I looked back and he ran up to me holding my cheesecake completely untouched. I thanked him and left, maybe I’m hallucinating because I might have drank to much. I got back to my apartment safely with out a worry. I quickly took a shower got dressed and was ready to go to bed, I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I got a text from Dami

 

Dami: Yoohyeon....

Me: ????

Dami: SUA PUKED IN MY CAR

Me: Really 

Dami: MY BRANED NEW CAR

Me: to be you

Dami: Yoohyeon help

Dami: I’m a broke collage student 

Me: alright I’ll pay for you car wash

Dami: YES THANKS

 

I smiled and headed to my bedroom eyes still stuck on the screen.

 

“You have a nice apartment” a voice made me freeze, I looked up and it was the same girl from the restaurant. I ran and got....and got....nothing, I have nothing to defend myself in case this person comes attacking me. I’m doomed.

 

“Can I have the rest of that cheesecake of yours” the girl asked getting up and looking around my room.

 

“W-Who are you, what do you want” I was shaking, Mum, dad I love you, sorry I couldn’t see you.

 

“Oh sorry I haven’t introduced myself, I’m Jiu” she said walking up to me and stuck out a hand.

 

“What are you doing in my apartment” I said looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter