I knew you from before

Without a Heart

Making his way back from seeing Taemin, Jimin can still feel the anger simmering below all the hurt in his chest. He felt conflicted about what to think about his brother. The feelings he had at that time conflicting with his current ones. Thoughts darkening his pace quickens with the need to het home soon. As much as he didn't want to lock himself inside again, he knew Yoongi would seek him out soon. If his brother managed to corner him outside, they would have to talk and he didn't want to. Mind racing, his eyes widen in surprise at the body colliding with his. Muscles tensing the bright laugh that pierces through the night followed by his mate's voice calms him, "Jimin!!"

Body twisting he braces his arm around Taehyung's waist. Warmth filling his chest, he offers a gentle smile as he greets him back.

"What are you doing out so late Taehyung?"

"I needed to go for a walk. What about you?"

"I needed to clear my mind."

Seeing the small frown on pouting lips, Jimin gently squeezes his waist. "I feel better after seeing you."

Eyes forming into crescent moons at the flushed cheeks, sweet scent, and shocked expression Jimin let's out a laugh. Breath hitching at the body pressing against his own, his mind screeches to a halt. Recalling how close he had gotten to kiss Taehyung the other day, he feels that longing once more surface. Hands gently cupping Taehyung's face, Jimin slowly leans in, his breath hitching as he takes everything in. Are you really mine Taehyung? My mate.

Breathless, he his lips, the sweet scent of vanilla invading his senses. His thumbs brushing soft apple cheeks. Brushing away honey brown hair, he stares into wide blue eyes. Leaning forward slowly his eyes flicker down to soft parted lips. Giving Taehyung the chance to pull away, Jimin waits for a few seconds before pressing his mouth softly against his. At the sharp gasp against his mouth, he's trembling. The hands gripping onto his shoulders grounding. Lips moving softly against his, everything feels as if its sliding into place. Everything feels right. Whimpering Jimin presses himself closer.

the bottom of Taehyung's mouth, he's deepening the kiss. Each kiss growing rougher and lingering with each press of their lips. Wrapping one strong around around a thin waist, his other hand tangles in brown locks. Gently tugging at the hair in his hands, he's swallowing the small moan Taehyung let's out. Pressing Taehyung against the nearest wall, he feels the bond flare again, but just as it's about to connect he builds a barrier between them.