At The Public Library

When The Time Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the bell rang, Renjun quickly went to the parking lot to meet his driver, Jung Yunho. The old man was there, standing next to the flashy imported car that's worth his life. For Renjun, Yunho was the one that he believed the most in his household. Yunho had been working with Huang's family since Renjun was a little kid. He was the most loyal worker in that family despite how messy it was. 

"Uncle, just leave me here for today. Find something delicious to eat,  " Renjun said while giving Yunho some money. 

The latter furrowed his eyebrows, puzzled. "Why?" 

"I have something very important to do. Don't tell Mother because she will go mad if she finds out. I'll go home by nine."

Renjun pushed Yunho gently inside the car. The witty kid quickly shut the door and ran away from the scene before Yunho could ask for more questions. 

He hurriedly walked towards the public library next to his school. The public library was literally the favorite spot for Cheonsa High's students to study after school. The place was huge, clean, and so cozy. It even had massaging chairs that could work if you inserted a coin. Even though it's a very popular place among the students, it was Renjun's first experience to come. Usually, he just played with Jaemin and Jeno after school. They were just a group of a typical rebel from senior high school. Especially Jaemin, the boy was an utter mess. 

Renjun chose a secluded cubicle in the corner of the room. Just to prevent other students found out that Joohyun would tutor him. He heard from a bunch of his friends that Joohyun was very popu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter