Plot Twist

When The Time Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very next day felt so slow for Renjun. He couldn't wait to meet her at the public library after school. He didn't see the trace of Joohyun everywhere. He was afraid she might forget that they should meet after school at the public library. It was during recess when Renjun, Jaemin, and Jeno hung out at the school's cafeteria. Jeno could feel that there was something wrong with Renjun. 

"Man, did something happen at home or?" He asked his best friend. 

Renjun sighed, "Nope." 

"But what's wrong with you? It's like your soul left the place." Jeno tried to make sure. 

"I am okay," Renjun replied shortly. 

"Damn, that new teacher is fast. She knows the real MVP of this school." Jaemin suddenly blurted out. 

Renjun looked up and there he saw Joohyun and Taehyung were having lunch together. He was kind of disappointed. 

"But they look good together. Ms. Bae is one of a kind. I would die to be her boyfriend. She is smoking hot." Jaemin made a remark. 

It angered Renjun. "Boy, what's wrong with you? She is our teacher," Renjun snapped. 

"Easy man. It's not like I will really do that. Who'd date a grown-up woman like her? I like someone who is easy," Jaemin laughed. 

Jeno and Renjun looked at him with a disgusted face. "Ewww, I can believe you are my best friend," Jeno said. 

A young lady approached the three boys with a very wide smile. Her name's Kim Yeri. She was infamous for being the bigg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter