First Movement

When The Time Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Renjun was still following Joohyun carefully. He saw her entered a ward number 323. He waited outside for some moments. He didn't have the guts to barge inside the ward. After exactly half an hour he saw Joohyun came outside with a grave expression.
Joohyun walked towards the waiting room and took a seat in the corner of the room. She was quite perplexed by the fact that her mother needed a sum of money to pay for her surgery. Where can I get that amount of money. She talked to herself.
Renjun decided to go there. He couldn't wait any longer. He was dying of curiosity.
"Oh, Miss Bae." He said, pretending to be shocked. "What are you doing here?"
Joohyun looked a bit taken aback. "You are the student from Cheonsa High, right? Renjun?"
Renjun nodded. "Yeah. So, what are you doing here?"
"I'm here for my mom. What about you?"
"My uncle is being treated here for his illness. I am just here to drop by because my mom asked me to." He lied.
He waited for her response but instead, Joohyun was just sitting there quietly.
"Miss Bae, is something wrong?" Renjun asked.
Joohyun looked a bit hesitant, "Does your offer still apply, Renjun ssi? About being your private tutor?" She finally asked the young man who was sitting next to her.
Renjun couldn't hide his smile, "Of course!" He nodded wholeheartedly.
"Then, I want to be your private tutor. When can I start? Do I need to meet your mother first?"
Renjun shook his head. "You don't hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter