Reminiscent

When The Time Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they parted their way, Joohyun quickly walked towards the bus stop in front of the school. It’s dark already and the wind was blowing hard. She tightened her coat, quickly fishing her phone from the bag as it was ringing. But little did she know Renjun followed him quietly. He made sure to stay a bit far from Joohyun.

“Hello, Nurse Jang. What is it about? I am waiting for the bus now. I will go to the hospital as fast as I can.” It was from Nurse Jang, the one who took care of Joohyun’s mother.

Joohyun furrowed her eyebrows, looked concerned. “Just wait for me, okay. I’ll call the cab.” She ended the call after some times.

Renjun couldn’t hear what Joohyun said but he could sense something was not right. He called for his driver to come quickly. While waiting for his driver, he couldn’t take his eyes off of Joohyun. The look on her face was different from that morning. She looked gaunt and sad at the same time. And that was bothering him. He wanted to know the reason. He wanted to go there and comforted her.

Meanwhile Joohyun began to be impatient. She didn’t see any cab came to her way. Just when she was about to walk away from the bus stop, a car stopped in front of her. He rolled down the window, “Come in. I will drive you.” It was Taehyung.

“That’s okay. I am waiting for a cab.” Joohyun politely rejected him.

“At this hour, the cabs are mostly full with passengers. Come on in, I will drive you home. It’s windy Joohyun ah.” Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter