It's Ms. Bae Joohyun

When The Time Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students of class 3.2 already gathered inside the room. The homeroom teacher was there, behind him was a very pretty woman in a peach silky blouse with cream suede skirt. It's Bae Joohyun. She looked so nervous and discouraged. It was the first time to teach a very big class, 24 students at it. She usually thought 4 - 5 students at private tutoring. But yeah, it's the last step of her study so she had to fight all her worries and inferiorities. 

"Okay class, today I want to introduce you to a very pretty young lady behind me. She is going to be your Math teacher for three months. Please be nice to her." The homeroom teacher, Mr. Kim, opened the class for that day. "Miss Bae. Time is yours." He smiled at Joohyun, signaling her to introduce herself. 

Joohyun took a very deep breath, she smiled. Her smile was so mesmerizing. 

"Hi, my name is Bae Joohyun. You can call me Ms. Bae," she said. "I am going to teach Math. I hope we can get along and enjoy the time together," she continued, trying to be more confident than she used to be.

"Math is so boring though. But I can bear with it if the teacher is as beautiful as you, noona!" A boy blurted with a very haughty smile. It was Na Jaemin. All the students laughed with him, except Renjun. He was sitting there silently while enjoying the view in front of him. He was so amused by Joohyun's existence. 

"Na Jaemin! You can't call your teacher noona! Call her Miss Bae." Mr.Kim's scolded Jaemin. He looked so concerned with Joohyun. 

"It's okay Sir." Joohyun whispered under her breath. Truth to be told, she was so scared of the students. All of them loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter