Sequel: Stop and Stare

Drawn to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi All, 

Apologies for this "false" update but thought it would be a good FYI that there is a sequel for this story. In case you guys might be interested :)

P/S I had this chapter drafted and forgot to undraft it for some reasons. My apologies once again 

 

Title: Stop and Stare

Summary: Story continues from where two years after when Drawn to You has ended. 

Becoming the target of malicious online comments time and again, famous Korean pop idol, Irene, had the wishful thinking that she would become numb to such attacks. However, she found herself wrong, utterly wrong. After getting embroiled in another vicious set-up and getting torn apart by the media and public, Irene sank into a whirlpool of desolated emotions. Yet, another individual would not permit her to drown, and would brave through all adversities selflessly to save her. That individual was her lover, Wendy.

As the couple attempt to navigate through this crisis, they realised that perhaps there was so much more to life than meets the eye. The simplest moments could perhaps be the sweetest.

“You people have no rights to vilify me without getting your facts checked. I am someone else’s daughter, someone’s friend, someone’s lover. I am human too and I have feelings, not just an object for people to be discussed about so carelessly.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter