We need communication

The Truth Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♫ We fight and argue a lot.

The reason we are arguing right now...

We don't even remember what it was that caused the problem.
 

How can I know how you feel without communication?

Hurry up and make time to share your heart with me.
 

We all need to communicate.

We don't need any complications. ♫
 

Basically... this whole song screams Taekook, at least in this story xD 
 

 

 

“What did you do last night?”

 

Taehyung almost jumped, because of the voice. He was currently resting, he had filmed about half of his scenes for today, but lately he had been feeling rather tired and he totally didn’t expect Jungkook to appear out of nowhere and start a conversation with him.

 

“W-what?”

 

Taehyung asked as he shifted around in his chair, the crew’s chattering in the background had actually turned into something like a lullaby to him and he often dozed off during the breaks, but now he was certainly wide awake.

 

“I asked you what you did last night.”

 

Jungkook repeated and Taehyung simply blinked, they haven’t properly spoken to each other much and he really didn’t know what to say. Where did the sudden interest come from?

 

“I just… ate dinner and watched movies until 1-2 am. I don’t really know when I went to bed.”

 

Taehyung was about to laugh sheepishly, he felt like he was sharing something to a friend, but the way Jungkook instantly narrowed his eyes at him, told the actor that he had said something, which he shouldn’t have.

 

“I changed everybody’s schedule, so you can get a rest and you did what? Watched movies until the morning??”

 

“No, I-”

 

Taehyung should’ve figured, they could never talk normally. Jungkook’s words were once again meant to practically bite, Taehyung wasn’t a child anymore, being scolded like this didn’t feel very nice.

 

“No wonder you look even more tired than yesterday.” Jungkook commented, as he sighed. He once again glanced at the actor and clicked his tongue in disapproval. “It was a meaningless effort I guess. You don’t know how to use your time, seeing how you selfishly decided to waste it instead of going to bed early. I messed up everybody’s schedule for nothing…”

 

The last part was barely audible, but Taehyung heard the younger nevertheless and he felt a pang in his chest. He never meant to make things hard for the crew, all the staff members and his fellow actors were working so hard, everybody gave their best every single day and yeah… maybe Taehyung should’ve just went to bed last night. Maybe… but what was done was done and he couldn’t turn back time.

 

“I’m sor-”

 

Taehyung couldn’t even apologize, because the director interrupted him… as always.

 

“Forget it.”

 

Jungkook simply said before walking away and Taehyung clenched his fists. He was in the wrong, he knew it, but so was the younger. Jungkook never ever listened to him, he never gave Taehyung the chance to say what he had to say.

 

What an .

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since their argument.

 

Taehyung usually didn’t let such things get to him, but he’s been thinking about it a lot in the past few days and he even made some mistakes on set – he either spaced out or forgot his lines or started walking in the wrong direction, he even dropped a bottle of water once.

 

Everybody was very understanding, everyone said that making a few mistakes here and there was normal and even Jungkook didn’t complain as much as he usually did, but that didn’t change the fact that they haven’t exchanged a word with a each other in a week. Except for when they were filming of course, but those small talks were purely work related and the tension between was still present as ever.

 

This is starting to affect our work… why does it matter to me so much? So what if Jungkook hates me?? It’s not like I’m supposed to be on good terms with every single person on Earth…

 

Taehyung thought to himself on his way to his dressing room.

 

What if I try to apologize again? But why? Shouldn’t he apologize first?? He didn’t even let me say ‘Sorry,’, ugh! But… he did re-arrange the scenes, so I could come later to work and how did I repay him… No, No! If he had let me speak, we wouldn’t be in this situation! And why is he always with someone?? I can’t even approach him! No… that’s just an excuse. I can always call him or text him, but talking in person would be a better option, but how am I supposed to talk to him and- aah!

 

Taehyung groaned mentally and slammed his head against the door of his dressing room. Whenever it came to Jungkook, Taehyung even had arguments with himself, he felt like he was walking in circles and he had no clue what to do.

 

“Ahaha, really??”

 

Taehyung furrowed his brows when he heard some giggling and voices from inside the room. Namjoon was supposed to wait for him there, but… his manager was with someone?

 

Taehyung grabbed the handle and opened the door. But he couldn’t budge from his spot, because he saw that his manager was indeed not the only person in the room.

 

Surprisingly, Kim Seokjin was there as well.

 

“Oh, Taehyungie is here. I guess I should be leaving then.” Seokjin remarked, as he got up from the small couch and headed towards the younger actor, but after taking a few steps, he stopped and turned around. “See you later, Joonie.”

 

“Yeah. Thanks for keeping me company, Hyung.”

 

Honestly, Taehyung had never heard his manager use such a soft tone before and the smile, which graced Seokjin’s features after hearing that was to say the least… suspicious.

 

“Good job today, Tae.”

 

Seokjin’s smile became even bigger and he patted Taehyung’s shoulder, but the younger just dumbly nodded. He wanted to say something like ‘You too, Hyung.’, but he was still a little bit shocked.

 

“What… what was THAT?!”

 

Taehyung shrieked a whole minute after Seokjin had left, because really… he needed some time to grasp the whole thing.

 

Namjoon just laughed and Taehyung slammed the door shut. He literally dashed towards his manager and grabbed the older’s shoulders when he sat next to him.

 

“Tell me, Hyyyung!! What was Seokjin-hyung doing here???” Taehyung questioned, as he shook his manager’s body and Namjoon once again laughed.

 

“Didn’t you see? He was keeping me company.”

 

“But Seokjin-hyung’s filming ended over an hour ago. Instead of going home, he stayed here with you??”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Taehyung calmed down a bit, because Seokjin was exceptionally nice, so no wonder that he stayed behind to talk with Namjoon for some time and- wait!

 

“Joooonie, he called you Joonie!!!”

 

“Ah, that… it’s kinda cute, right?”

 

Namjoon replied, as he awkwardly scratched his nape and Taehyung could swear that his manager was blushing at the moment. Taehyung couldn’t really be sure, he had never seen Namjoon blush before, but he’s never seen him grin so widely either and okay… this whole thing was more than suspicious now.

 

“And he also said ‘See you later.’, what does that mean???”

 

Taehyung wasn’t trying to be nosy or something, if Namjoon didn’t want to tell him, Taehyung was going to respect that without making a fuss, but not knowing was going to eat him up from the inside since he was a rather curious person to begin with, so he was super glad when his manager responded.

 

“We’re going on a date tonight. Second date actually. The first one was a disaster, but I still had a wonderful time, hopefully Hyung as well…”

 

Taehyung just gaped at the older and Namjoon’s next words were just tuned out.

 

Namjoon-hyung… and… Seokjin-hyung… on a date? Second date? The two of them? A date… date? As in a… date??? Where two people- no, no… let me think about this, maybe that’s not what Namjoon-hyung means-

 

“… I’ve never seen someone as beautiful as Seokjin-hyung, Tae. I can’t believe he agreed to go out on a date with me in the first place. I broke Hyung’s sunglasses last time, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter