Chapter 7: Watch Out!

Pretty Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

 


Solar's POV

 


After I got into my apartment, I quickly took a warm bath, and stayed there for a good 15 minutes. I dried myself right after then got out of the bathroom. I changed into my favourite pj's before plopping myself into my queen sized bed.

 


I took my phone out then surfed the web, reading some comments out of my newly uploaded MV. Some of the comments where about how amazing my voice was and about how the video was made aesthetically, which weren’t new to me, but most of it were hateful comments. I sighed, closing it and opened my instagram account. Nothing new, just a few posts from my co-celebrities, not until my eyes landed on one particular picture.


It's her. I thought.


The caption read: "How can one person look cute, handsome, pretty, and cool at the same time?! If someone knows her insta account please dm me her username T^T"


In the photo was Moon Byulyi, she's wearing a white long sleeve, with her navy blue hair tied in a bun and wore a harry potter glasses. Focused on brewing a coffee.


She does look handsome. I quickly shook the thought off.


"Stop thinking about weird stuffs yong" I mumbled to myself.


I growled then laid on my stomach and placing my phone on the bed, still gripping it.
I then felt my phone vibrate. A text? I thought, then checked who it was, but it was an unregistered number. I opened the message and read it.


"Hey Solar-ssi, it's me Byul, just got home :) "


I-it's her. I thought and felt my cheeks becoming hot.
 


What the hell? Why am I feeling this way? Why am I being flustered? My body is betraying me again, I thought. I stared at my phone for a good 5min. Then decided to reply to her text.


After a few minutes of texting and exchanging information, I felt my eyes getting heavy. I bid Byul goodnight as I can't seem to hold my tiredness anymore. As I was about to put my phone on the bedside table, I received a new message from her.



"Okay. Goodnight and sweet dreams ;) " It read. I blushed at the small emoticon at the end of the message.


“Geez, why is she being cheeky all of a sudden.” I thought before putting my phone on the bedside table, then turn the lights off, got under the blankets and finally drifted to sleep with a small smile plastered on my face.


***


I woke up at the sound of my alarm, and the light that was coming from my window.
I rubbed my eyes, and then turned off my alarm. I got up from bed and headed straight to the bathroom. I quickly checked the time and realized that it was still too early to go to work, just then I heard my stomach grumbling. I changed into a more comfortable clothing material then grab my cap and mask and decided to briefly eat breakfast.

 

After pondering for a good 10 minutes as to where I’m going to have my breakfast, I decided to just go to that woman from yesterday’s café. When I got out of my car, paparazzi’s then swarmed over to me with their stupid eye-soring cameras. I groaned knowing that my cover wasn’t enough. I quickly ran inside the café and looked for Miss Moon. I asked the cashier as to where she is.

 

“Where’s Miss Moon Byul Yi?” I asked, panting a bit.

 

“Uhm. Do you have any appointments with her ma’am?” the bear-like woman eyed me suspiciously.

 

 I groaned, can’t she see that I’m in a hurry? “Yes, I hired her to be my cook” I replied, frustration visible in my voice.

 

“Okay, please follow me ma’am” she then led me to what I’m guessing is their kitchen.

 

“Byul-ah, your employer is here” the bear-like cashier yelled as she opened the door. “Please go inside ma’am she’s a bit busy cooking” I nodded. As I stepped in the kitchen I saw her standing beside the sink chopping some meat, her back facing me. She’s weari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter