Chapter 5: Whee-in

Pretty Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5: Whee-in

 

 

 

 

 


3rd Person's POV

 

 



Just when Moonbyul got to their house, she grabbed her key out of her pocket and unlocked the door. After unlocking the door, she saw whee-in laying on the couch sleeping. Moonbyul then smirked to herself upon coming up with an idea to annoy her sibling.

 


She carefully placed her bag on the smaller chair, and took a small pan on the kitchen and a spatula. She sneakily approached whee-in who is still sleeping. When she was just a foot away from her, she shouted

 



"FIRE! WHEEIN WAKE UP THERE'S FIREEEEEE!" She yelled while banging the of the pan with the spatula.

 


Whee-in then jolted up, and screamed with her dolphin voice.

 



"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed in horror and tried to run for the door.

 



Just when she was about to turn the door knob she heared Moonbyul laughing hysterically. She looked at her in confusion, Moonbyul was clutching her stomach with her left hand while slapping the carpeted floor of the living room, laughing uncontrollably. Then it sank on her, there was no smoke, and there was no fire. She widened her eye in embarrassment and anger, she then stormed to the other girl who was still clutching her stomach. She kicked Byul's thigh harder than she intended to.

 


"Ow!" Byul winced, but that didn't stop the other girl.

 


Whee-in continued on slapping and punching her arm, until the other girl's arm go numb.

 



"Ow ow ow ow! Okay stop! Ow! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" The other girl protested while trying to cover her beaten up arm with a pillow.

 



"What the unnie?!" Whee-in yelled.

 


"Hahaha what? It was funny, you should've seen the look on your face." Moonbyul laughed out loud, and wiped the tear that got out of her right eye. Earning another punch from the other girl, but this time it was stronger than the one's before. Moonbyul winced then rubbed her arm.

 



Wheein then stood up and was about to go to her room when moonbyul stop her.

 



"Wait, I have something to show you" moonbyul said and hastily looked for her bag and got her phone out.

 


"If it's not important, then I'm not interested, show it to me tomorrow" wheein replied coldly.

 



"You sure though? Welp, I thought you'd be glad for I took a picture of Solar-ssi's sleeping state" Moonbyul said coolly and threw her phone back in her bag. Wheein then dashed to her side.

 


"SHOW ME" Wheein commanded.

 


"I thought you weren't interested?" Moonbyul smirked.

 



"Unnie, show me before I beat your other arm up" whee-in commanded while glaring at the other girl. Moonbyul sighed and took her phone out again and showed her the picture that she took earlier.

 


"OMG" whee-in exclaimed then dashes into her room.

 



"HEY! That's my phone!" Moonbyul shouted.

 



"Wait a bit, I'm gonna pass this to my phone!" Wheein shouted back.

 


Moonbyul shook her head then decided to go to her room to take a bath.

 


After 30 minutes of warm bath, she got out of the bathroom then changed to her pj's. Just then, whee-in knocked and opens the door of her bedroom.

 



"Unnie, here's your phone. Thanks!" Wheein throws Byul's phone, then hurried to her bedroom. Good thing Byul managed to catch it before landing on the floor.

 



"YAH!" Byul exclaimed.

 


"Could've lost my phone there" she mumbled.

 


Byul and Whee-in have been both living alone from the day that their parents died. Whee-in and Byul are not completely siblings. She sighed at the thought.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“You did what?!” Byul heard her mother screaming, she realized that her mother and father was having a fight. She hurriedly made her way into the kitchen.

 

 

“Honey, I can explai--” her father’s words were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter