Chapter 6

Pretty Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

FLASHBACK (Cont.)

 

 

 

-5 years later-

 

Moonbyul woke up by a sudden movement. She instantly opened her eyes to see who the intruder was. When she saw who it was, she smiled at the sight. It was her younger sister, sleeping soundly beside her, curled up like a puppy and hugging her by the waist.

 

Moonbyul carefully took whee-in’s arm by her waist, afraid that she would wake her up. She took a pillow and placed it as a substitute. She took a quick bath and ran downstairs to see their parents.

 

“Morning, mom” moonbyul greeted her mom and grab a toast as soon as she heard a ‘ding’ on the toaster.

 

“Morning hun, is your sister still sleeping?” her mother asked.

 

“Yes” she answered briefly.

 

“Oh okay. I see that you’re getting close to each other now” Her mother teased.

 

“Mom stop it. Well yeah, I realized that I couldn’t hate that cute face of hers”

 

“I told you” Moonbyul’s mother smiled warmly.

 

“Oh hun, me and your father invited me to come with him to attend a meeting, so you and whee-in will be alone. “ Her mother informed her. Moonbyul just nodded her head.

 

“It’s okay mom” she smiled at her mother.

 

“Don’t cause your sister any trouble, okay?”

 

“Don’t worry mom.” Moonbyul smiled again, reassuringly. But she didn’t thought that it would be the last time she would see her parents, and that they will be living alone forever.

 

Moonbyul and whee-in are playing a game at her console when she received a phone call from an unknown number. She picked it up after minutes of pondering.

 

‘Hello? Is this the Moon residence?’ she heard a voice of a man.

 

‘Err, hello? Who is this?’ Moonbyul asked. Looking back at whee-in who was still busy playing the game.

 

‘Oh is this Miss Byulyi-ssi?’ the man asked. Moonbyul wondered how the man knew her name, and why was he looking for the Moon residence. ‘Maybe it’s dad’s co-worker’ she thought.

 

‘Yes, sir. What do you need?’ she asked politely.

 

‘Miss Byulyi-ssi, I am here to inform you that yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter