Chapter 4: A job offer?

Pretty Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     

 

                          Chapter 4: A Job offer?

 

 

 

Just when I was about to turn the close sign around, a woman who's about an inch or two smaller than me arrived. I was a bit suspicious since she wore a black cap and a dark colored hoodie which was hard to tell since it was dark outside, and a navy blue jeans. 

 

"Sorry ma'am we're close" I told her but didn't budge to look at me. 


"I'll just be quick, please let me in, it's cold" she replied timidly, still not looking at me. 


I sighed, then opened the door to let her in. 


"Thank you" she said. I nodded in response.

 

"What would you like ma'am?" I said formally. 


"An Americano please, and do you have meals?" She asked. 


"I'm afraid not ma'am since the cook already returned home, but I can cook you something if that's okay to you." I replied. 


"Okay, how much?" She asked, still not bothering to look at me. 


"It's okay ma'am, it's on me, just pay for the coffee, its $3" I said before going to the counter to brew her a coffee.

After a few minutes I gave her her coffee. 

"Here you go ma'am, a y, hot americano" I said with a small smile and put her coffee on her table.

 

She nodded and paid her americano. I thank her before going to the kitchen and began cooking her an Italian meal. 

 

After a few minutes I finally finished cooking and decided to bring her her meal since she's obviously starving by now. I got out of the kitchen, and when I looked at her direction I saw her laying her head on the table. I thought she collapsed so I rushed over to her only to see her peacefully sleeping. Her cap had fallen off because of her position, so I finally got the chance to look at her face. She looks familiar. I thought, just then, I remembered Whee-in, and realized that this is the girl she's been talking about. I was shocked at first, it wasn't the first time that I had a celebrity as a customer here since my cafe is a bit famous, but realizing that this was the same woman that whee-in goes gaga about really surprised me. I placed her meal carefully on her table then I took out my phone to take a few pictures of her. I'm not being a stalker or something, I just want to use this so I could tease my little sister. After taking a few photos I decided to wake her up. 

 

"Solar-ssi. Solar-ssi, wake up, your meal's gonna get cold" I woke her up by slightly nudging her shoulder and poked her cheeks. Her cheeks where undeniably soft and fluffy. Well, she is a celebrity, I wonder how much surgery it took her to achieve that soft skin.

 

She y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter