Her Boss

Destination Unknown [Drabble dump]

It was with trepidation Gahyeon stepped into the wide office, her eyes nervously flickering between the woman dressed in black behind the desk and the desk itself.

“Gahyeon, I need you to run to the ones downstairs with these papers,” the woman pointed at a pile on the desk. “Hand them to Kim Yoohyeon.”

“Of course, boss.” Gahyeon didn't dare to meet her eyes, instead she walked forward with small, quick steps. But as she made to grab the papers, a hand encircled her wrist and Gahyeon automatically looked up.

Immediately her cheeks reddened.

Lee Yoobin, her boss, was too attractive for her poor heart. Starting this job, Gahyeon had never imagined she would fall for her own boss, but it had taken a measly few weeks and she had been whipped.

Lee Yoobin was a very beautiful woman, with a voice so deep and y Gahyeon sometimes could feel desire swirl in her stomach just from listening to her talk. She was also extremely admirable, a strict but fair boss. Gahyeon loved working as her secretary, but having to be around her at all times during work was getting harder and harder for her poor heart.

She had reached the point where she couldn't even look her boss in the eyes.

“Gahyeon, why have you been acting so strange lately?” Yoobin's deep voice was full of genuine concern. “Is everything okay?”

“Yes,” Gahyeon said with an embarrassing squeak, trying to pull her hand to herself but the grip was tight.

“Gahyeon.” Yoobin sounded strict, her eyes almost dark as she got up from the desk and leaned close. “You said you would be able to handle it.”

“I'm-“ Gahyeon spoke in a high pitched voice, her heart hammering in her chest.

Yoobin sighed and released her grip, only for her to step out from behind the desk and circle to the other side. Gahyeon nearly whimpered as arms wrapped around her waist and warm breath hit her left ear.

“I should move you to another position, seeing as you can't focus on your work.”

“No,” Gahyeon protested; she wanted to be around Yoobin. “I'm just-“ She swallowed loudly. “You're just so-“

“I know.” Lips caressed Gahyeon's neck softly. “I too have to struggle, you know.”

This was news to Gahyeon, and somehow satisfying. She was'’t the only one who had struggles with controlling herself; whenever she saw Yoobin's face she had to fight herself from kissing and hugging her.

Gentle kisses were placed on her neck, but there were only a few before Yoobin stepped away and circled back around the desk.

Her professional face was back on. “Go hand over those files as I requested.”

Gahyeon couldn't fight the pout and she saw how Yoobin's expression softened.

“I'll take you to a nice restaurant after work, okay, don't look so sad.”

The frown immediately turned around at the promise and with a near spring in her step she walked out of the office to do her job.