Rooms

Destination Unknown [Drabble dump]

When Yoobin had been asked by Gahyeon to come to her room, she hadn't thought much of it. She figured the youngest girl didn't like being alone seeing as Handong was gone for the night, and she had agreed to it.

At 1AM the following night, Yoobin was in bed with Gahyeon clinging onto her and breathing steadily.

There were two beds in the room, yet Gahyeon had shamelessly slipped into Yoobin's bed, the one which was usually Handong's, and promptly fallen asleep cuddled up to her.

Yoobin carefully turned around, being face to face with the fast asleep girl. Apprehensively she wrapped her arms around the soft body, pressing even closer.

Waking up the day after, Yoobin had never felt so refreshed.

-

“I want to change rooms.”

“Huh?”

“Let’s switch. I can share with Gahyeon.” Yoobin hadn't meant to sound so demanding.

Handong just looked a little perplexed, but unbothered. “Sure.”

It was hard work changing rooms and some of the members were looking at her questioningly, but the following night, having Gahyeon's warm body next to her, she knew it was definitely the right choice.

Yoobin sighed happily and closed her eyes, her arms wrapped around Gahyeon's middle.

Yeah.

This was definitely superior to sleeping alone.