Morning Of

Perfect Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan felt the sunlight radiate through the curtains of her quaint bedroom. Her eyes twitched and in reflex she stretched her arms but was bounded by a weight, peeking with her eyes, Seungwan peered down at the obstacle and a love induced gaze along with a sweet smile graced her face. In her well-built arms laid a helpless bunny Bae Joohyun, who was soft asleep. Seungwan watched, like a creep, how her girlfriend scrunched her nose in her sleep and snuggled into her chest cutely seeking further warmth. This fluffy action was shadowed by the Goddess whose raven hair sprawled upon the pillow and how she looked absolutely flawless, she could breathe and Seungwan would be dumbstruck, she was the epitome of perfection. Son Seungwan was in awe and knew this was the girl she was going to spend the rest of her mere mortal life with.

Not too long now

Sensing that she was being watched, Joohyun opened her eyes and saw her favourite person in the world with the greasiest smile ever. Cowering her head lower and snuzzling into Wan’s warmth more, she grunted at the love-sick action.

“Good Morning Gorgeous”

“Ugh.Too.Early.For.Butter.Wan”

“C’mon, I know you love it. I could always stop~” she hummed but was met by Joohyun sitting up faster than ever with a menacing glare.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Try be babe.”

The death stare was intense and eventually Joohyun slumped her body into Seungwan’s with a frustrated grunt.

“I hate losing”

“No to me, you don’t.” Seungwan hopped out of bed and entered the bathroom with a spring in her step leaving Joohyun with the brightest smile on her face because she didn’t know how life could get much better than this.

To say the two were couple goals was an understatement. They stood side by side in front of the mirror whilst brushing their teeth. Joohyun’s giggles emitted from the bathroom as Seungwan pulled funny faces and everyone knows that anything her girlfriend does makes her laugh.

Scrambling some eggs in the kitchen, Seungwan felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter