Morning

Calm Ocean and a Bright Star

Happy new year!

 

-

I open my eyes slowly, not used to the darkness. I groaned lowly as I feel a slight pain in my head. I looked at the table beside the bed and I see my phone fully charged, a glass of water and a small towel.

Oh right, I get a fever last night.

I touch my forehead to check the temperature, seems like I'm not in heat again.

I checked my phone to see if any of my coworkers send me a message.

1 message from Seulgi.

I open it and it says,

'Get well soon, unnie :D
Take a rest and don't forget to pick your students homework at my place later because me too lazy to go to yours :DDD'

I chuckles and shakes my head.

'This bear...'

I look at the other side of the bed and sigh.

'I guess she's sleep on the hospital again'

Then I look at the frame on the table. There's a photo of me smiling brightly to the camera and Seungwan grinning widely with her arm around my shoulder. There's a stetoscope hang around her neck, and I chuckles because of that.

That day was the day we have our 2nd anniversary, and we promise to meet at the park near our shared apartment.

But Seungwan is late.

I wait for her for 2 hours. Of course I get there in time since I'm just a highschool teacher with a fixed schedule and I know Seungwan would always be late since she's a doctor and there's a time when she's needed suddenly and urgently, but I was tired because that's a damn 2 hours of doing nothing already. I was about to leave when I hear her screaming my name and panting heavily.

And there she is still with her white shirt that she usually wear to work, a stetoscope that still hang around her neck, and a very messy hair. I laughed hard because of that, and my anger is gone in a second.



I snapped out when I hear a muffled sound outside my room.

'Huh..?'

I stand up abruptly and curse when my head start to hurt again.

' this sickness'

I get out slowly and try to find where's the sounds come from.

It's from the kitchen.

I blinked twice, not believing what I saw.

There is Seungwan in her black bra and her black pants that she used to wear to the hospital, her hair on high ponytail, cooking something on a pan and her phone stucked between her left ear and shoulder. Seems like she just got home a while ago, I could see her work shirt and her favorite hoodie on the chair.

I walk to her slowly and circled my arms around her slim waist.



No one POV

Seungwan is currently in a rush on making her beloved girlfriend a porridge, she was supposed to come home last night but a sudden operation needed and send Joy to give Joohyun the medicine instead.

She just got home a half an hour ago and cooking immediately after a quick wash up. She do feel tired but that doesn't matter.

Joohyun's health comes first.

"Sorry Joy I forgot to turn of the computer again, no no I didn't bring the stetoscope again, what? No Joy oh my God no Jesus Chri-"

She stop talking as soon as she feels a pair of arms circled on her waist.

She sighed in relief when she feels Joohyun snugled on her back.

"Hey Joy, I'll call you later"

She said goodbye to Joy then placed her phone to the side. Her left hand touching Joohyun's hands on her waist while her right hand continued cooking.

"Morning, Dr. Son" Joohyun greet her softly with a hoarse voice while her perfect abs.

Seungwan laughed softly at that.

"Morning to you too, teacher bae"

She turn off the stove and turn around. Getting a pout from Joohyun because she have to let the abs go.

Seungwan kissed her forehead softly.

"Stop pouting, love. That's makes you more adorable"

Joohyun hides her face on Seungwan's soft chest and hug her tighter.

"I miss you wan"

Seungwan caress her hair softly and whisper beside her head.

"Miss you too love. I've prepared breakfast for you, let's eat and then take more rest okay?"

Joohyun release her hug and walk around to get Seungwan's hoodie, then she help Seungwan to wear it as she mumbled.

"But you have to wear something first..."

Seungwan laughed at that.

She lift Joohyun up to sit at the kitchen counter after she wear the hoodie properly, prepare the food and settled her body between Joohyun's thigh.

"Here, let me fed my baeby" she said as she hold a bowl on her left hand and a spoon on her right, ready to fed her.

Joohyun looking at the love of her life lovingly and cupped her cheeks. She kiss Seungwan gently and whisper on her lips.

"I love you"

Seungwan smile widely and peck her gently.

"I love you more, Joohyun."





-

Sorry for the mistakes, I hope you liked it.