Letting Go

Calm Ocean and a Bright Star

Hello!

I kinda feeling emotional before I write this,

And,

I write this based on my impulsiveness so I'm sorry this is not a good story and kinda short too.

Once again, thank you for all the love!

-

 

Seungwan is spacing out again.

She's currently have a lunch with her beloved workmate but she's still spacing out.

"Hey wan"

"Hmm" she hummed without looking.

Seungwan finally back to the world when she feels a tug on her sleeve, all she sees is a cute and beautiful bunny who looking at her with those adorable big eyes and a cute pout.

She let out a small smile.

"What is it Joohyun?"

A frown is visible on Joohyun's beautiful face.

"Your food aren't going to eat itself, you know?"

Seungwan chuckles.

"Okay okay I'm sorry, I'll eat now"

Joohyun hummed happily and continue their lunch.

Joohyun finished first and stare at Seungwan adorable face, slightly amused by those chubby cheeks that makes her looked like a hamster while munching.

Joohyun want to hug and cuddle her so bad, but the thoughts just makes her sad.

"Wannie-ah" she called out softly.

"Hmm" Seungwan replies still focused on her food.

"You're thinking about her again, don't you?"

Seungwan stop. She lift her face to look at Joohyun slowly. Then she gives her an apologetic smile.

"I can't help, sorry"

Joohyun sighed.

"It's been 4 months, Seungwan"

"I know... I just loved her too much, you know"

Joohyun looked at her glass, grabbing it with both hands.

"And I love you a little to much too.." she said in a very low tone, almost grumbling.

"Pardon?" Seungwan frowns.

Seungwan is actually hear that but she play dumb.

Joohyun bite her lower lip and glance at her wrist watch, then gave Seungwan her wide grin, try to mask her feelings.

"You know what? Hurry up and finish your meal, lunch time is almost end we have to go back to the office as soon as possible"

Seungwan chuckles again.

They finish up their lunch and go back to the office, it takes 10 minutes walk from the restaurant.

They walk side by side, Seungwan glanced at Joohyun a few times while thinking about her words earlier.

'Is she really said that earlier?'

Her thoughts stopped when she feel Joohyun poked her cheek.

"You're spacing out again" Joohyun puffed her cheeks.

Seungwan feels her heart skips a beat. Joohyun looks so adorable she want to squish that cheeks so bad.

She feel confident suddenly, she want Joohyun to be on her arms.

She want to kiss her lips, cheeks and forehead, whispering sweet words and hold her every day.

Joohyun is right.

She once said that maybe Seungwan never need her ex in her life since her ex was very disrespectful towards Seungwan, she's taking Seungwan for granted.

Maybe Seungwan is too blinded by the love she wants to have.

Maybe Seungwan almost missed the love that she deserve after all this time.

4 months is enough, Seungwan thought, right now is the time to start a new journey.

She smiles to herself.

She looks at Joohyun and said,

"You know what Hyun?"

Joohyun looked at her confusedly.

"What?"

"Have a sleepover at my place tonight and watch movies together"

Joohyun halts on her steps, eyes widen and mouth open.

"W-what?"

Seungwan giggles.

"You hear me clear silly" she said as she ruffles Joohyun's hair.

"Wha- yahh!! I'm older than you!" Joohyun shield her head and walk away slightly from Seungwan.

Seungwan laughed and shrugged. She fasten her pace and walks beside Joohyun.

"I know you like it"

Then she slipped her hand interwined it with Joohyun's, pulling her closer.

"So... tonight?" Seungwan look at her nervously.

Joohyun blush slightly and look away.

"Yeah.. I'd love to"

Seungwan let out the widest smile ever.

She's beyond happy.

And with that,

They walks back to the office with hands interwining and butterflies on their stomach.

Looking forward to the sleepover time later that day.
 

 

 

 

-

I'm sorry for the mistakes.

Happy New Year 2019 in advance, everyone!