Insecurities.

Calm Ocean and a Bright Star

Hello! Sorry this is the short one, hope you liked it.

oh, and sorry for the mistakes too, please enjoy!

__________

Seungwan wake up in the middle of the night, worries eat her up as soon as she didn't find joohyun beside her.

She stand up abruptly, knocking some things in the proccess.

On the other side, Joohyun is humming some melodies while pouring some hot milk into  a cup. Her brows reach up when she hear some voice that comes from their shared bedroom.

Her eyes soften when she sees the love of her life looked like a mess, with a worried face and eyes while searching for her presence.

As soon as seungwan see joohyun, the younger one jumped on joohyun immediately, making joohyun stumble with the force seungwan give.

"Hey what-"

"W-why did you left!?"

Joohyun eyes widen, confused with the sudden attack.

Then, Joohyun softly the younger's hair and whisper rigth beside seungwan's left ear.

"I'm here, love. I'm just making some hot milk because I can't sleep"

Seungwan start to sobs.

"B-but you aren't there when I wake up, I thought you leave me"

Joohyun feels her shirt damped. She pulls back and cupped seungwan's cheek, and look straight to her eyes. Staring at her lovingly.

"Seungwan-ah. I would never leave you, I love you with all my heart. I'm sorry for making you worried and scared, I'm here okay?"

Joohyun kiss her forehead lovingly.


"Y-yes..." seungwan's eyes soften, her sobs decreased.

Joohyun chuckles.

"There there my little hamster, do you want some milk? Or should we just go back to the bedroom and cuddles untill we fall asleep?"

She pats her head.


Seungwan bites her lower lip, hugged joohyun's waist and snuggle in the crook of joohyun's neck.

"Anything, as long as I'm with you".