Stop and Stare

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

36.

DONGHAE POV

I looked behind. And saw T.O.P.

His aura was strong. I felt intimidated, and I was pretty sure the other celebrities inside the restaurant also felt the same.

T.O.P looked around and saw me and Jessica. His eyes widened, then squinted suspiciously for a quick second before putting on a blank expression.

. I think he misunderstood my relationship with Jessica. 

Although, of course, I couldn't just walk up to him and explain, it would look like I'm guilty.

He waved at us as a greeting, and we waved back.

I turned to Jessica again when the waiter arrived with the food we ordered.

I momentarily forgot about the Big Bang member because I was very hungry.

As Jessica and I were eating, she looked over my shoulder and was noticeably surprised.

"What is it Sica?" I asked. Jessica harshly whispered, "Don't turn around. But, Dara ssi is sitting beside T.O.P."

Even though she told me not to look, I still did. And I regret it completely.

I turned around and saw Dara whispering to T.O.P, she looked happy and the two of them were too close for my comfort.

"Oppa, whatever you do, don't-"

 

DARA POV

I arrived at the restaurant with our manager and easily spotted Seunghyun. It wasn't too hard to look for a guy who looked like he does.

He motioned for me to sit beside him and our manager sat in front of him.

T.O.P  appeared nonchalant, but I knew he was dying to talk to me about Bom and Siwon. So I whispered to him, "Don't be shy, stupid. Tell me."

I was grinning from ear to ear when T.O.P's face turned red from embarassment.

I leaned in to whisper teasing remarks about Bom, when someone caught my wrist and yanked me out my seat.

"Donghae!?" I exclaimed as I studied the features of the guy who was currently leading me towards the comfort room.

When we entered the comfort room, he released me and held the edges of the bathroom sink as he looked down, his hair covering his eyes.

"Hae?" I called out. "Why did you-?" I trailed off, not really knowing what to say to Donghae. This is confusing the hell out of me.

He exhaled sharply, and finally turned to look at me. I was surprised to see his face.

His eyes were flooding with different emotions. He looked hurt, apprehensive and... insecure?

"D-Do you...are you...dating T.O.P?" He asked, his voice somewhat breaking.

I was doubly surprised. "No. I'm not. He's just a friend."

As soon as I said that, he covered his face again. I moved to make him look at me, but he opposed.

"Don't look at me now. I'm so embarassed." He laughed nervously.

I ignored his remark, and held his face to turn it towards me. Now, his eyes were full of relief...and....no way. I must be seeing things.

"You have nothing to be embarassed about, Donghae. I know it's weird for you to see me with another guy since we're in a fake relationship."

For a second, he looked hurt again, but it was quickly replaced with a neutral expression. "Right, of course."

I walked out of the comfort room with him."Don't worry, Hae. I won't "cheat" you." I joked, and he laughed, but it sounded forced.

"Just as long as you don't "cheat" on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter