No way in hell.

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

31.

 

"Are you really trying to push your luck hyung?" Donghae managed to blurt out. Heechul gave a mocking laugh, and Bom looked at him weirdly.

"Correction, little fish. I'm trying to push your luck." He responded suggestively.

Donghae blushed in embarassment as the true meaning of Heechul's words sunk in.

Dara was slow. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked innocently. "Aish. Stop asking and start doing what I told you to."

Donghae rolled his eyes and exhaled roughly. Then, he inched towards Dara slowly.

He felt Dara flinch when he wrapped his arm around her waist tentatively.

Donghae was suddenly worried again.

Worried that Dara didn't like doing this. And the fact that she flinched when he touched her only fueled his nervous thoughts.

But contrary to the guy's thoughts, Dara liked it. The skinship.

She flinched when Donghae wrapped his arm around her because she was pleasantly surprised, and giddy.

Both idols felt abnormally warm and they could swear that their faces were probably so red.

Heechul laughed uproariously. "Look at them, Bom! They look like tomatoes!" He slapped his thigh in between chuckles.

Bom could only respond with an "Awww. Look at them it's so cute!"

Slowly, Donghae pulled his hand away from Dara, pissed off at the fact that the two crazies were making this a show.

"Hey!Put it back on!" Bom demanded. Donghae cringed and held Dara's waist again, knowing that he couldn't argue with a noona.

Bom cackled with an evil tone and motioned for Heechul to start commanding again. "Lean your head against his shoulder."

Dara sputtered in shock. "Ew!That's cheesy!" Donghae laughed at her reaction.

"Oh shut up, Ssandara! I know for a fact that you like your relationships sweet and cheesy. Now get on with it!"

Dara rolled her eyes, cheeks tinted with pink. "What do you mean relationships? I'm practically an old maid!"

"And it's pretty hilarious that you talk about relationships as if you're talking about coffee." Donghae added, slightly chuckling.

Heechul made his presence known again by stomping his feet noisily. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you two are trying to distract us."

"Distract you from what?" Dara and Donghae said at the same time, with matching innocent, confused expressions. Fake.

Heechul's face darkened. "Distract us from training you."

The two swallowed nervously, then Dara slowly put her head against Donghae's shoulder. Donghae flinched at the contact, just like Dara did before.

 

Now it was Dara's turn to be anxious.

What if Donghae didn't want to do this? What if he thought she was taking advantage of him? What if he was disgusted at her?

She sighed audibly. Donghae noticed. He became even more worried. 

"I don't really get this stuff. Do we really need to do this? I feel stupid." Dara fired off a stream of doubting words.

"Let's get this straight, okay? You two are popular idols. You go to certain events, like award shows and mini concerts." Heechul said.

Donghae raised a lone eyebrow. "And so, hyung?" Heechul frowned at how slow Donghae was. " It means you'll see each other in public, with-"

"Fans watching your every move. So you better practice getting comfortable with actually physically interacting with each other." Bom cut in.

Heechul felt a bit pissed at Bom for not letting him finish. "Who are you, Kanye West?" Heechul snapped sarcastically.

"I would say that you're Taylor Swift, but you're prettier than her so.." Bom responded, effectively erasing Heechul's slight anger at her.

"You're right about that, huh. So you two, if you interact with each other in front of the fan girls. You should be comfortable, not awkward."

Dara and Donghae hated to admit it but the two idiots had a point. "But it's uncomfortable with you two watching like maniacs." She argued.

"Oh. So you think you can train with just the two of you? I think that's a pretty dangerous notion, Dara. I didn't know you were that naughty.."

Dara and Donghae blushed at Bom's tactless remark. Maybe it was a good idea that the two were here, instead of just them.

"Okay!" Heechul stood up and clapped his hands three times, like a gay stage director. "That was great. Now the next thing to do is.."

"There's more?" Dara's eyes bulged out in surprise. Seriously, how cruel (or generous) can these two idiots get?

Once again Donghae mistook Dara's reaction as a negative one.

"You are going to kiss Donghae's cheek, Darong." Bom announced. Dara squeaked, and Donghae saw that she looked a bit mortified.

Sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter