Took you long enough

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

39.

 

 

Dara POV

I felt my brain short-circuit. I just sat there and let him kiss me before he pulled away, grinning like a little kid who got his candy.

"I've always wanted to do that." He slurred, and I didn't even have time to get flustered at what he said because he slumped down, passing out.

"Donghae?!" I shook him, trying to wake him up. After a few seconds, I gave up and prepped him so that he was comfortably sleeping on the couch.

I stood up, moving away from the couch. And that's when I started to freak out.

Donghae kissed me.

Granted, he was drunk. So maybe he did it because he wasn't acting like himself.

But, after the kiss, he said....oh my god.

People get honest when drunk, right?

Wait, stop assuming. But.. come on, the signs are practically glaring at me.

Maybe, just maybe...the girls are right.

And wait. I should be mad at him for kissing me without permission!

But hell, truthfully, I don't care if he doesn't ask me for permission.

Aah! Bad brain, bad, bad, bad.

What does this mean?!

Oh my god, I'm acting like a teen in love, overthinking so much my head's about to explode.

Because there are only two things that this might mean..

One, Donghae might be a kissing monster when drunk.. or;

Donghae might like me back. Might.

I laughed hysterically at my epiphanies. Seriously. But I'm so stupid not realize that there's a possibility..

With shaking hands, I called CL on my smartphone.

 

Normal POV

The people in the club were starting to get pumped up, as 2NE1 and Super Junior members partied with others.

CL felt her phone vibrate, so she decided to go to the comfort room to pick it up.

"Hello?Unnie?" She said as she held the phone against her ear.

"Chaerin-ah, I need you here." Dara sounded flustered, making CL panic.

What if Donghae ually harassed unnie?!

Her thoughts went wild as she went out to grab the other girls.

"Wae~?" Bom whined and pouted. "I was having fun."

"Dara needs us there." CL replied cuttingly, making the other two worry.

As they entered the V.I.P room again, they saw Dara seated away from Donghae, spaced out and her face pale.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Minzy rushed to her side. 

Dara mumbled incoherently. Bom went over Dara's side and shook her violently. "Get a hold of yourself, you dumb bunny!"

"Donghae! He..." Dara managed to say but trailed off, instinctively touching her lips as she remembered what happened just minutes ago.

The girls used their exaggerated common sense to jump into conclusions.

Luckily, their conclusion was right.

"DONGHAE KISSED YOU?!" They all blurted out loud. Dara nodded, dazed.

As if on cue, the other boys barged into the room and caught what the girls exclaimed.

"Whoa? He did? Damn, he is drunk as a skunk." Yesung commented as he moved over to Donghae's spot.

CL lashed out on them. "Don't tell me he took advantage of unnie's lips and used drunkenness as an excuse?!"

The boys tried to pacify CL as the other two girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter