Cold-looking Friends are the best.

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

35.

 

 

Donghae was forcefully turned around and faced the Barbie-like woman. He gaped for a few seconds before his mind worked.

"Si..ca?"  He trailed off questioningly. Jessica rolled her eyes before smiling at him. "Am I not allowed in the company?"

Donghae laughed, feeling pretty stupid. "So..did I just hear you say Stephen Speaks?" Jessica asked again.

"Yeah. I was just asking him if he knows." Donghae replied, pointing at Kris, who looked awkward.

Jessica rolled her eyes before raising a lone eyebrow. Donghae flinched at his dongsaeng's somewhat y expression.

"Really? Reeeaally? You're asking a guy?" She asked in a tone that seemed to imply that guys were disgusting.

"Well..yeah. He's a foreigner and-" He got cut off by Hyoyeon, who butted in to tell them that she and Hyukjae were going to eat lunch out.

Jessica immediately responded with a "We'll come with you" , grabbing Donghae's hand and followed Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

She had a self-satisfied smirk on her face as she walked on, with a confused Donghae trailing behind.

Little did this little fish know that the Ice Princess was going to give him more than what he wanted.

She was going to tell him every information about Stephen Speaks.

 

"Yah, Sica. Why'd you decide to come with us? Don't forget, Donghae has Dara already." Eunhyuk teased as they drove away.

Jessica retorted with a smack on his head. "I wanted to talk to him about something. And as if! I already have my Dubu."

"Yeah. Jinki wouldn't like it if you link her to Donghae oppa." Hyoyeon reprimanded her pouting boyfriend.

"I was just playing around." He mumbled cutely, making Hyoyeon squeal and kissed him.

Donghae pretended to barf, while Jessica checked her phone. Suddenly, she missed her own goofy boyfriend.

"Jessica, when we get to the restaurant, we'll have a separate table from these PDA people." Donghae said.

Jessica laughed. "Fine, fine."

 

 

"Sooooooooo..why do you look so glum, Bommie?This is rare." Dara asked when she heard Bom sigh and give her a sad pout.

Bom looked at her for a few seconds before responding. "Seunghyun and Siwon makes me confused."

"What?" Dara's eyes widened. "Which Seunghyun?The panda or-?"

"T.O.P of course!" Bom whined. Dara pursed her lips, deep in thought. "I knew it. He likes you?"

"Yeah, um..no...not exactly. He said that he found out that Siwon and I hung out and wanted to make sure there was nothing between us."

"When did this happen Bom?" Dara interrogated. "Just this morning, he called me on the phone." Bom said.

Dara raised an eyebrow. "You're confused, does that mean you like them both?"

Bom slumped on the table and cried out. "STUPID HANDSOME MEN!" 

Dara laughed before excusing herself. "I need to get my phone, wait here." She left Bom in the living room.

As she entered her room, she immediately heard her Shinee ringtone. A new text message.

She rushed toward it and checked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter