I

Call me by your name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Eunbi shivered as the rain continued to pour down, it was a mistake to leave the house without an umbrella or at least a coat. She wrapped her arms around herself, her tiny hands turned red because of the sudden drop in temperature. 

She had no choice but to stay at school for shelter waiting for the rain to stop. Eunbi was rubbing her hands together for any semblance of warmth when someone sat next to her. 

"Hi!" A girl around her age, possibly older, greeted her with a smile. She was way too bubbly for such a gloomy weather. 

"Are you waiting for your parents, too?" She asked. Eunbi just nodded, knowing full well that her parents weren't even close to the city. 

They sat in silence, watching the droplets of water turn into a puddle. It had a soothing, calming effect that Eunbi almost forgets why she's still stuck here. Anywhere is better than an empty house, she thought solemnly. 

"You don't talk much, do you?" The girl attempted to have a conversation with her again, Eunbi just shrugged not really knowing what to say. 

She continued to babble with Eunbi just nodding, pretended to listen. The rain hasn't stopped but a car pulled over in front of the school gate, probably for the noisy kid beside her. 

The girl got quiet as a woman exits the car, her brows furrowed and bottom lip pushed out in a small pout. She looked at Eunbi, shoulders slumped and sulking. "Say, what's your name?" 

Eunbi thought for a moment on whether to answer her or not. She figured she ignored the other girl far too long and decided to humor her one last time. 

"Eunbi," She whispered audibly. She received a series of amusing facial expressions from the other girl. From being shocked, confused, thoughtful, and then finally excitement. 

"That's my name, too!"

 

 

SinB groans as the blinding pain in her head throbbed, but rolls out of bed to quickly run to the bathroom as the bile in my stomach bubbles, threatening to rise up. If she wasn't already down on her knees and bend forward facing the toilet, the dancer would be amazed at how fast she could move despite her post-drunk hangover state. 

"SinB?" 

"In here, unnie!" She yells from the bathroom, wincing as she spilled the remaining contents of her stomach. 

"I made you breakfast in bed!" Yerin called out b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter