II

Call me by your name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB sits in her car and tries to wrap her mind around her situation. She often wondered what she'll say to her ex if they ever see each other again, she resented what happened that night but even through all the years, the now short haired girl still holds a special place in her heart. 

SinB sighs under her breath and opens the glove compartment to get a small velvet box.  

'Why suddenly get cold feet now?' SinB shakes her head and securely tucks the small box into her coat pocket. 

She gets outside of the car along with a box of cupcakes that she bought on the way, and heads inside through the glass door. A familiar face greets her the instant his eyes lock on hers. 

"SinB noona, it's been a while," Sanha grins at her. His eyes perk up seeing the box of goodies she's carrying and his grin grows wider. 

"Is that for me—ack!" 

"Sorry, it's a reflex," SinB slaps his hand away harder than she thought when he was reaching for the sugary treats, and smiles apologetically. "I'll make it up to you, buddy." 

"You better," He pouts as he rubs the back of his hand. "Are you here for Umji noona?" 

"Yeah, is she on her lunch break?" 

"Yep, she's in her office. You already know the way, right?" SinB nods, thanking him. She apologizes again but he just laughs and shoos her away. 

 

 

"Bi-yah, what can I do for you?" Yewon is surprised to see her. The younger girl probably thought that SinB will stay in bed all day because of how she was drinking like a sailor last night. 

"Can't I visit my best friend at her work place once in a while?" SinB feigns discomfort, placing a hand on her chest. A dramatic portrayal of woe is me. 

Yewon roll her eyes at her friend's antics. She gestures for SinB to come in while she prepares tea. SinB's not really a fan of tea but she'll take it over hospital coffee which can either be watered-down or taste like dirt depending on the time of the day. 

She patiently sits on a black leather couch while Yewon sets down two cups on the table. She added tea leaves and let’s it settle at the bottom of the cup before getting the kettle, Yewon passed her a few packets of sugar and cream. 

"So, why are you really here?" Yewon starts just when she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter