Chapter 7: Knowing Bros 152 (3)

Knowing Sis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Twice praised Heechul after he successfully answered Dahyun’s question. Jihyo who sat with Jisoo then asked why Jisoo was silent and didn’t try answering.

“Whenever girlgroups came, she became lest witty.” Sangmin answered when Jisoo looked embarrassed and hid her face. Jihyo hit her. “Oh come on unnie!”

“Na…Jeong… then who? Say, who is older between you, Sana and Momo?”

Dahyun was annoyed and delivered a quick hit on Jisoo’s head.

“Unnie, we’ve been friends for years by now!” Jeongyeon whined.

“That’s the strange thing!” Jisoo exclaimed, shocking all of them. “Why can’t I be more than friends with y’all?” She continued and didn’t realize that she was using satoori. The fact that she was even more shocked by the accidental slip of satoori rather than her embarrassing cheesy line kind of baffled the rest of the casts.

“Jisoo your accent is showing up!” Kyunghoon protested. “And don’t use lines like that!”

“This is why Henry is now banned from meeting you. Ever.” Janghoon facepalmed. "We do not a greasy butter on oily frying pan that hasn't been cleaned for several weeks and filled with grime."

Heechul and Jeongyeon shuddered. "Grimes. Nasty thing."

“Ehh what are you talking about, unnie! You’re like our sister by now~” Jihyo soothed while punching Jisoo’s shoulder softly. Jisoo then smiled goofily.

The Brothers all looked at each other. Hodong decided to speak up, “I don’t know if we should congratulate you or…”

Heechul turned to his deskmate, Momo. “What is better, being in a sisterzone or friendzone?” Unfortunately, Momo was distracted by Jeongyeon moving to the front and unable to answer properly.

The next one was Jeongyeon's embarrassing story and all of the one who were present shared her embarrassment.

Jisoo then looked at Janghoon who noticed her mischievous eyes. He gave her a warning glare that didn’t go unnoticed by both Hodong and Soogeun.

Hodong then looked at the camera while pointing at the red visual as he chuckled. “I know that look, she’s going to expose something embarrassing about Janghoon.”

The youngest then laughed as she eyed Hodong with a look that screamed mischief. “Oppa how’d you know? That’s exactly what I want to share!”

“Tell us!” Dahyun demanded, and soon half of them chanting for Jisoo to tell them.

Feeling immensely encouraged, Jisoo was ready to spit fire. “It was actually quite similar to Jeongyeon’s story but it scarred me for life, really.” She began seriously. "You have been warned. So does anyone want me to stop?"

“HAN JISOO!” Hodong and Soogeun protected Jisoo by holding Janghoon to his seat. Everyone could see he was getting embarrassed.

Thick skinned as she was, Jisoo began her tale. “No? So we were eating at a restaurant when Janghoon oppa wanted to do his business. We were… with Janghoon oppa’s friends. We noticed that Janghoon oppa was taking too long so I left to check on him.”

“Hold on, Janghoon, using a public toilet?”

“I’ve been going to that restaurant for decades and I trust its hygiene,” defended Janghoon while folding his arms. He made no further attempt to stop Jisoo.

They focused back to Jisoo’s story. “So I went on to check him, right? Because it only has two toilets, one for female and one for male, I knocked on the male. The door was made of that glass that isn’t see-through. But what surprised me was, when I knocked the glass, it crumbled right in front of my very eyes!”

They all were shocked and prodded her to continue. At this time, Janghoon moved out from his desk and went outside the classroom, clearly embarrassed.

“It was the most shocking incident of my life, really, because not just the glass shattered at my touch, I saw he was standing there with his back facing me and eyes wide—“

“Oh, that was like Jeongyeon then!” Nayeon exclaimed. Jeongyeon hid her face in embarrassment.

“Ani, he was still wearing his boxer. Thankfully. Praise the Lord for that. But what trauma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter