Chapter 5: Knowing Bros 152 (1)

Knowing Sis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s Camera POV

 

The program began with Hodong sitting alone on the desk, pondering why was the rest of them not there yet. A short while later the rest of the Brothers entered, wearing padded jackets. The ‘Captain’ then accused them for eating outside before going to school but Sangmin denied it. Hodong told them that it wasn’t that cold and it was weird they were wearing padded jackets but they all blamed Hodong.

“Anyway, where’s Jisoo?” Hodong asked around, but all of them ignored it as they poked fun of Sangmin. He was the only one who didn’t wear padded jacket.

“He was wearing it earlier, but a certain creditor took it.” Janghoon explained, and at the same time Jisoo entered with a bang.

“Aigoo oppa, why did you leave me to pay all of the pork cutlets?” The youngest complained, and Hodong noticed she also didn’t wear any jacket and shoes.

“You all ate without me?”

The youngest looked pointedly at him. “Hodong oppa, I know you’re not a cannibal.” Janghoon then asked why did her jacket disappear.

“Because all of you left me to pay, I had to leave my shoes and jacket.” She said and moved to the new spot, that is behind Heechul and in front of Kyunghoon.

“What nonsense is that!” Kyunghoon shouted, but he moved to Jisoo to give her his jacket. The CG gave light blush to both Kyunghoon and Jisoo as Jisoo thanked him. The topic moved on to ‘the girl from Masan’ and Jisoo was only laughing, not commenting at all.

Then the video of Zico started. Heechul commented that Jisoo looked like she wanted to cringe so bad but refrained.

“I still feel upset he didn’t come.” She said. Jisoo was a fan.

“Jisoo-yah, you’re the fan of everything.” Sangmin commented. Jisoo didn’t say anything but she smiled knowingly while looking at the ceiling.

She was a fan of everything.

The Brothers were quite surprised to see Dahyun’s head poking out from the window, followed by the others. The Brothers warmly welcomed Twice and Twice looked genuinely happy to be there again.

“Did you miss us?”

“YES – wait a minute Jisoo-yah why are you blocking me.”

The girls laughed as Jisoo stood and faced the Brothers. “I’m the unofficial 10th member and their unnies, oppa you all better behave yourself. Yes or Yes, Joowee-yah?”

Savage Tzuyu once again struck with her deadpan expression. “Unnie what are you saying,” She deadpanned, causing the Brothers erupting into a fit of laughter, clearly satisfied by the put-down.

“Do you like us?”

“YES!”

“Did you guys wait for us?”

“YES!”

“Do you miss me?”

“Ye~es”

“I don’t know it sounded like we’re in military camp.” Jisoo commented as she leaned back. Kyunghoon the snitch told Twice, “She’s the only one who didn’t say yes to any of your questions.”

The Brothers were surprised to see Nayeon suddenly taking out the squeaky hammer from the desk with a large smile on her face.

“I give you a chance to explain yourself,” Dahyun stated while aiming the extra hammer to Jisoo.

“Twice,” Jisoo cleared while moving slightly from her seat. “I don’t like you – I love you. I don’t miss you right now, I miss you all every second.”

“Awww~~” Twice members were touched! Even Tzuyu looked shy all of the sudden.

All of the male casts groaned on their seat – except the Psycho and Ssamja that applauded her greasy line. They were proud of their baby sis.

Janghoon muttered on his seat. Soogeun noticed this and laughed. “Janghoon said, why does it have to be Jisoo’s Special whenever it’s girl groups starring?”

They laughed it off as Twice did their introductions. Kyunghoon then commented about the Twice member looking like they were one of them with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter