Chapter 4: Skit

Knowing Sis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the ‘Rich Kids’ Class ate their food leisurely, the ‘Poor Kids’ Class entered the park with menacing aura. They didn’t bring any food.

In turned out that the ‘Poor Kids’ Class had an awesome Super-Rich Class Leader. Janghoon snapped his fingers and the ‘butlers’ prepared the buffet.

“You maybe have your omma’s food, but we have five star chef cooking for us.” You bragged, while munching on a food that Jihyo fed you.

“Jisoo-ya what are you doing there?!”

You scrambled to safety.

They continued to eat and while Janghoon’s buffet contained lots of food, Hodong’s food was more popular to them.

“Mother’s cooking is the best food,” you said after Sana and Nayeon went to the ‘Rich Kids’ Class to ask for a certain food… again. “It’s because she pours all of her love to the food.”

“That’s right.” Mina agreed, munching on a piece of chicken.

Janghoon eyed them and noticed that Momo was having the jokbal all for herself.

“Momo aren’t you supposed to share your jokbal around?”

Soogeun chuckled. “I offered her chicken, but she went straight to jokbal and ignored the others.”

Sana and Nayeon were fast to go to Momo’s side... again. “Momoring you’re going to share your share to us, right~~~”

Tzuyu eyed them, copying Janghoon earlier unintentionally.

Chaeyoung noticed this.

“Tzuyu-yah, you really looked like Janghoon’s daughter right now.”

“How… can that be.”

“You didn’t need to be that disinterested Tzuyu-yah…”

“Wait where’s Jihyo?” Hodong asked around. The Twice member looked around too. “She was just here beside you.” Soogeun told him.

Janghoon turned his head and laughed.

“What are you two doing there?!”

Hodong rose to his full height too and laughed. “These lovebirds are hard to control…”

They didn’t know since when, but you and Jihyo suddenly changed loyalty and devoured the buffet with Jeongyeon as your company. You and Jihyo stood closer with each other while Jeongyeon stood a bit at far end.

“Jeongyeon is the third-wheel.” Jeongyeon said with a pitiful smile, while munching on the food.

“It’s a rare sight to see Jisoo acts this gentlewomanly. She usually flirts around with all of the younger guests.” Sangmin exposed, all while leisurely munching on the duck meat. He didn’t expect you kicking him.

He did a body gag of rolling pitifully on the floor before getting up and chasing you. “Yah!”

All throughout the meal, you kept on switching from Janghoon’s buffet to Hodong’s Mom’s Cooking and it wasn’t left unnoticed by the Brothers and Twice.

“Jisoo-yah, how many did you eat?”

“I think I ate all of the sashimi.” You bashfully answered Sangmin’s question. “I didn’t eat jokbal at all, I swear!”

[Jisoo, True Sashimi Lover]

“It’s a shame I can’t eat them.” Jihyo commented while eyeing how the member ate sashimi and drank the pineapple drink without problems.

“You should drink the manicure drink.” Nayeon said and beckoned you to come to her. “Unnie please pick me a drink.”

“No way.”

Dahyun tried her luck. “Unnie, Jihyo-unnie wants a drink.”

The Brothers laughed amusedly when Jisoo quickly went to the juice machine(?) to take the manicure (?) flavored drink. She took three of them and gave it to Nayeon first, then to Dahyun and lastly to Jihyo.

“The last is always the best.” You cheesily said to the viewer before handing the drink to Jihyo.

“Aish stop being like a love struck fool already!”

“You said that your current favorite member is Mina?” Mina moved near to you when Hodong asked the question.

“If I ask Mina or Jihyo who will you choose? One two three!”

“Chewy help me…”

Tzuyu was triggered.

When the ‘teacher’ announced that the prize will be a ‘notebook’ you immediately knew it was a literal book. You thought it would be very beneficial to Tzuyu since she was still a student so you worked hard on rally.

Unfortunately, your team lost since Heechul had too many blunders due to his wish on giving Momo the laptop.

After all were wrapped u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter