Chapter 2: Bamboozled

Knowing Sis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiya’s POV

Well , it’s my girls starring and I had to come in late!

I was supposed to be absent today, but then all of the sudden the schedule where I was supposed to attend was cancelled and the PD of Knowing Bros immediately contacted my manager to quickly go to JTBC as soon as possible.

Since I was at the other side of city, I might be missing the opening.

I don’t really know the reason why the PD badly wanted me to come, but *shrug* if it’s to see Jihyo and the others, why not?

The stylist hastily dressed me and styled my hair like with the usual bad-girl vibe and rushed me to the studio.

I slid open the door and I could see the TWICE members were very shocked. They were at the middle of sitting arrangement, I see.

“Jisoo!” Hodong greeted me with fake anger. I could tell he was confused. “You already said that you’ll skip today!”

I blew the strand of hair that covered my eyes and eyed him with suspicion. “Are you telling me to go home again?” I moved my attention to Jihyo who was already seated with Hodong.

“Oh who is this, pretty lady, are you forced to sit here?”

The Twice members laughed and Hodong forced me to sit down on my usual seat behind Janghoon. I could tell Jihyo was embarrassed. I’m sorry Jihyo-yaL

I highfived Jeongyeon who was seated with Kyunghoon and she looked as dull as always XD

I interrupted before they moved to the next nickname. “I’m sorry but Jeongyeon-ah, if this ert bothers you, the seat next to me is free.”

Kyunghoon immediately sputtered his protest but it was quickly overshadowed when Tzuyu surprisingly said something. “But unnie, you’re as erted as him.”

I crumbled down in laughter and shame as the guys moved to the front to congratulate and celebrate for the “silent truth” has been spoken. Heechul commented that with the newfound savageness, Tzuyu wouldn’t sit with Youngchul.

Damn this savage maknae.

The next nickname was __Casso.

What the hell.

THAT’S OBVIOUS AS HELL!

“JISOO!”

The seated Twice members shot me a look and spoke as one: “Unnie is not allowed to answer.”

They all laughed at my defeated face. Kyunghoon curiously asked why. Jeongyeon answered.

“Jiya unnie used to –“

I dumbly scratched my ears. Because… JAE-YA?

“I’m sorry who’s JAE-YA again?”

Sangmin added too. “There’s no JAE-YA on our school.” Again, it’s JIYA! GEE-YAH!

Youngchul kindly informed Jeongyeon about my change of stage name on Knowing Bros.

“Ah okay then. So, Jisoo (“That’s better!” I exclaimed.) unnie used to be our vocal instructor before our debut. I think it’s for a year? Jisoo unnie is really kind so all of us trainees are quite close to her.”

I shyly smiled at myself but then I heard Heechul exclaiming on his seat. “Nani? What? Did I hear right?! Jisoo is kind?!”

“Yah what’s your problem!”

Kyunghoon also looked like he disagreed. He faced the camera as if making a clarification. “Kyunghoon (30) clarification: Han Jisoo is actually nice only to girls who are younger than her, we oldies are not spared from her evil tendencies. I repeat, Han Jisoo is not a nice – ASGFSDFK.”

I gave a sharp look to Kyunghoon’s camera as I covered his mouth. “Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter