Chapter 6: Knowing Bros 152 (2)

Knowing Sis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My deepest apologies for not updating as I was supposed to. School had been hectic these last few days and I hardly had any time to even touch my computer.

Well, without further ado, enjoy the chapter!

Viewer’s POV

Finally, it was the Enrollment Time.

Tzuyu was teased relentlessly and created many laughter among the casts.

Soogeun commented at how the Twice members changed their nicknames and asked for their explanation after reading the nicknames.

“I really like chewy breads –“

Youngchul and Jisoo suddenly chuckled, causing the other Knowing Bros casts to share a look of confusion. Even the Twice members looked confused as well.

“Is something funny?” Heechul asked confusedly to Youngchul.

“Ah yes, probably I suppose. But I think it is," Youngchul offered kindly, still chuckling in amusement. Mina, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung seemed to know it as well and shared hushed whispers among their own.

"Do tell," Janghoon demanded impatiently.

"Well, it’s because chewy in English is chewy and it’s close on how we Koreans pronounced her name.” Youngchul the English Expert #1 explained. Jisoo laughed. “Basically we think Tzuyu is playing a pun,” the English Expert #2 replied happily.

"I should have guessed," Soogeun looked at the camera solemnly. "It's so Youngchul and Jisoo that it's not funny anymore."

With Mina’s ‘Daughter-in-Law’ nickname, the Brothers were excited again. They wanted to be picked as the father-in-law.

“I’m not sure about father-in-law but I really want Jisoo unnie as my sister-in-law,” she confessed shyly with a gummy smile that could melt thousands of ONCEs' hearts.

She then on explained not only how well Jisoo took care of her, but to the other members. “She’s like our Guardian Angel Unnie,” she finished and earned some nods from the other members.

Meanwhile the Brothers were having mixed reaction. Those that sat on Heechul’s side was pensive (including Jisoo herself, though the tip of her ears were starting to rival her hair) while the other side was ooh-ahh-ing.

Heechul in particular looked at Mina with horror-stricken expression. “Mina I’ll tell you something, Jisoo is very different to her in-laws. As of now she’s kind to you because you’re probably like her sister, but when you became her in-law, she’ll change completely.”

“Oppa how come?!” Jisoo protested, but knew he was kind of right. The Psycho always knew. “I am kind!”

"Jisoo-ya, you only looked kind."

"Jisoo-ssi, a good person never flaunt their kindness," Sangmin reminded quite eagerly. Jisoo quickly did a double-take.

 

At Hodong's encouragement, Heechul launched the tale of long time ago. “I think all of you remember Hayeon-ssi went to WGM with Yesung, right? And there’s an episode where they met each other. Jisoo was very scary to the point Yesung told me that he wanted to cancel the fake marriage. When the episode aired, I admit Jisoo looked kind, but anyone from Super Junior could see the menacing ‘you hurt my sister I’m going to kill you’ vibe and I promise you, it’s not an exaggeration. Yesung is probably the coolest people on Super Junior and Jisoo’s scariness affected him, think about that.”

Jisoo could only laugh with her famous evil-laugh while the CG gave her luxurious dress and posh hairstyle that described ‘Evil Sister-in-Law’ very well.

“Jisoo is a very protective sister.” Kyunghoon agreed. He was the closest to Jisoo as of now, and they were often called the ert Siblings KyungJi more than Risqué Couple KyungJi. On many occasions, they showed their brother-sister chemistry more than their ‘couple’ chemistry.

They moved on and Soogeun told them their preferred partner.

Jihyo said she originally wanted to sit with Hodong, but she changed it to Jisoo instead. The rest of the Twice looked knowingly at her.

Soogeun laughed, his eyes were full with mirth. “Aigoo after a long hiatus Deskmate Stealer is back!” He said and all of the casts clapped for Jisoo.

The only female cast jumped from her seat and did a victorious pose as she eyed the camera and did a barrage of broken winks happily.

For the recent episodes, whenever the guests were told to sit with the Brothers, Jisoo was usually excluded due to her ‘liking too many idols at once’ and ‘most probably multiple-timing them’. Girls Generation even bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter