Let Me Know (CNBLUE) – Yoona & Kris

5 Songs Challenge

It’s time to go home now. Tell me now. I wanna know
Let me know if you love me

Yoona starring at a glass of Americano on the table without even touching or drinking it. She actually prefers Lattes to Americano, but she don’t know what made her ordered Americano instead. Maybe because Americano is that man's favorite.

Yoona turned her gaze to look outside the window. The rain pouring down made the window blurry, but Yoona didn’t even really look outside. She’s just digging back her memory. Tracing back her memories when she first met that man—in this cafe.

Yoona moves her hand and place it where her heart is. A smile was engraved on her face as she remembered how her heart was beating irregularly when she saw him. The memories are still clearly printed on her mind even though three years have passed.

"You’re here?"

Yoona doesn't need to look to knows who is the owner of that voice. From the corner of her eye, she saw him sitting opposite her. He stared at her sharply, making Yoona feels uncomfortable and finally turn to face him.

"I've been looking for you everywhere," He said. A relief smile appeared in his handsome face.

Yoona's eyes examined the man in front of her. His clothes and hair were a little wet, no doubt from the rain outside.

"Yoona-ya," he called softly, "just let me ask one thing and I want you to answer honestly. After that, I will do whatever you want."

Yoona looked up and locked eyes with Kris. Slowly she nodded, allowing Kris to asks whatever his question is.

"Do you love me?"

Yoona blinked her eyes. She wanted to avoid looking at him, but Kris's gaze seemed to hypnotize her. Even though their marriage was an arranged one, Yoona had already falling in love with Kris since they first met. At least that was what she thought until a few hours ago when she asked for a divorce. Throughout their marriage, she often felt Kris behaved coldly to her, and now Yoona felt she could no longer survive in this marriage without love. She really loves Kris, but if he doesn't love her, then it's better to let Kris go so he can find the woman he loves.

"Yes," Yoona whispered as she held her breath. "I love you. Are you happy now? "

Kris made a smile that never failed to made Yoona’s heart fluttered. He then got to his feet and walked to Yoona's side then stretched out his hand. Yoona just stared in confusion at Kris's hand that was still outstretched to her. She really thought Kris would leave after hearing her answer.

"Let’s go home," Kris finally said.

Althought she still feeling confused, Yoona finally put her hand on his outstretched hand and let him pulled her. Kris smiled at Yoona. He tucked Yoona's hair into the back of his ear, then whispered softly, "Because I love you too."

-5SongsChallenge-