XOXO (EXO) – Yoona & Suho

5 Songs Challenge

Is your heart a yes or no? Give me a sign, X or O

It’s no fun to wait

Suho moved his legs nervously. Cold sweat repeatedly wet his face and hands. His heart was pounding so fast.

He was determined to tell Yoona today. He gathered all courage he has for this day. He will confess his true feelings to Im Yoona, his bestfriend for years. For this reason, he asked her to go to the amusement park today.

 “What are you doing?” Yoona's voice made Suho jump in surprise.

 “You looks like you’ve been thinking about the future of this country.” Yoona continued with a chuckle.

 “Oh, you’re here?” Suho asked nervously.

Yoona nodded and then pulled Suho’s hand. “Let’s go! Let’s play!”

 “Wait! Yoona-ya!” Suho grabbed Yoona’s hand, stopping the girl from pulling him away.

Yoona give Suho a questioning look. Meanwhile, Suho took a deep breath, then pulled something out of his jacket pocket. An envelope that he had kept for some time, which he finally managed to give to Yoona.

Yoona took the envelope with a frown in her forehead. She looked at Suho before opening the envelope and removing the paper fold inside. Suho watches Yoona reads his letter anxiously. Yoona didn't show any expression while reading the letter that contained his true feeling. A letter he has long written, but never dared to give it to Yoona.

"What does X and O means here?" She asked.

"Hm?" Suho blinked nervously. "X means kiss and O means hug. I’m sorry, I don't know why I wrote it there. "

Suho scratched the back of his head to cover up his embarrassment. He didn't even dare to look at Yoona this time. What did he think about when writing X and O at the end of his letter?

"Are you not going to ask for an answer from me?" Yoona asked, feeling amused by Suho's shy behavior.

"Hm? Oh, well?" Suho asked softly. His heart beats so fast. Every single second passes like one year to him. "What is your answer?"

Yoona smiled and brought her face closer. She landed her lips on Suho's cheek.

 “This is for X,” she whispered then draped her arms around Suho’s nect, “And this is for O.”

Suho blinked his eyes in surprise. It took a few seconds for him to finally smile and hug Yoona. "I’ll take it as a 'yes'," he said.

-5SongsChallenge-