Moonlight (EXO) – Yoona & Lay

5 Songs Challenge

So baby  hold on, I can’t bear looking at you

I leave the road and follow behind you

Zhang Yixing didn’t need to think twice to immediately run after Yoona when he saw the girl walking alone. He was about to close the window of his apartment when he saw the thin figure of the girl who lived next to his apartment and his friend passing below.

He began to worry as it’s already past midnight. Isn’t it dangerous for a girl like Yoona to walk alone in the middle of the night like this?

Yixing quickly go out from his apartment and managed to catch up with Yoona. He decided to follow the girl from behind, just to make sure the girl would be fine. He silently wondered what happened to her. He and Yoona have been friends for years and he knows all about her, so he will know when something is wrong with the girl.

Yixing felt his heart stop beating when he saw a ray coming from a car that was moving in the direction where Yoona was walking across. As fast as lightning, Yixing ran and grabbed Yoona's hand, pulling her away from the car that was honking loudly.

Yixing sighed with relief. Yoona is safe in his arms. That's what he thought until he felt Yoona's shoulders tremble. Yoona cried in his arms, and the man realized that Yoona had been walking while crying.

 “Please don’t cry.” That's all that Yixing can say.

Now he doesn’t need Yoona to tell him what happened. This must have something to do with that man, her boyfriend. He never understood why Yoona agreed to date the man in the first place. He always warned Yoona that that man isn’t good for her, but she never listened. Don’t she know that he just didn't want to see her getting hurt? Just like this, hearing her sobbing loudly made his heart ache.

What else can he do? He loved Yoona, but he could do nothing but provide a place for Yoona to lean on.

-5SongsChallenge-