Do You Remember (Aaron Carter) – Yoona & Sehun

5 Songs Challenge

I may not say those words anymore

But maybe it just ain’t my way

Sehun stared amusedly at Yoona who was puffing up her cheeks. He doesn’t need to be explained that the long brown haired girl in front of him was upset right now.

“Why do you keep asking like that?” Sehun asked. “Do I have to keep saying it?”

"Is it hard to say just that one word?" Yoona replied to Sehun's question with a question.

Sehun chuckled—which he immediately stopped after Yoona glared at him. He then bent one leg and knelt before Yoona who was sitting on one of the park benches. He grabbed Yoona's hands and held them tightly.

"Do you remember, when you were hospitalized, who would take care of you and be on guard all night by your side?" Sehun asked, staring at Yoona's eyes.

“You.” Yoona replied softly.

"Do you remember, every time you have a problem, who will always by your side, listen to all of your complaints and comfort you?" Sehun asked again.

 “It’s you.”

"Who’s always with you and never leaves you? No matter how weird and annoying you are." Sehun asked and chuckled at the Yoona’s expression when she heard the last sentence he said.

"You," Yoona answered while pursing her lips.

"Then why are you still asking if I love you or not?" Sehun asked softly.

"You already know the answer, right? I would rather show my love for you than just keep saying it," He continued .

"Fine, I understand." Yoona began to smile widely. She lowered her face and gave Sehun a kiss on his lips. "Thank you, Sehun-ah."

-5SongsChallenge-