Swear It Again (Westlife) – Yoona & Luhan

5 Songs Challenge

I swore to you my love would remain

and I swear it all over again

Luhan glared at the woman standing before him. The woman’s eyes already filled with tears, but nothing comes out. Luhan knew she held back her tears with a smile painted on her beautiful face.

"I don't know where you heard such a thing, Yoona-ya." Luhan began to say in a bitter tone. "I never said that. They’re lying, Yoona-ya. "

"You know I will never leave you," he continued in a softer tone.

Luhan extended his right hand to erase a tear that managed to break through Yoona's defense.

"I’m not going to survive this, Luhan-ah. They are right. You better leave me and find another woman who can make you happy, " Yoona said. She’s trying to smile even though her heart break into pieces.

Luhan pulled Yoona into his arms, buried her face to his chest. He could feel Yoona's tears soaking his shirt, but he didn't care. His hands slowly Yoona's hair.

"Don’t say that. I will never let you go. I swear I'll always love you, Yoona-ya, "Luhan whispered in her ear.

Yoona’s sobs getting louder as Luhan rubbed her back and kiss the top of her head. Luhan closed his eyes, feeling the pain in his heart. How could he let Yoona go? This woman is his source of happiness all this time. How can he live without her?

Luhan wants Yoona. Only Yoona. He doesn’t care about the cancer that made Yoona's condition worsen for last several months. He loves only Yoona. Other people may give up and say Yoona doesn’t have hope anymore, but Luhan still hoping. He had sworn that he would always love Yoona and he would keep his oath at the altar two years ago until the end.

-5SongsChallenge-