Chapter 5: Letter

You deserve everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s useless. Why did I do that? I don’t deserve her. I don’t deserve someone like Minjoo.

 

From: Eunbi

Yujin? Why aren’t you answering? Yena and Yuri are looking for you too. Where are you? Are you home?

 

Yujin sighed. Again. She stopped counting. She felt so down. She didn’t know what to do anymore. What if Minjoo already gave up on her? Should Yujin stop being so pushy toward the girl? But these feelings in her chest. Her heart beating so fast when she saw the older girl. She couldn’t stop any of it. She didn’t want it to end.

“Yujin! You are here!” Yuri shouted with her husky voice.

Yujin raised her head. She distinguished her two friends. But her vision was blurry because of the tears.

“What are you doing there? It’s freaking cold.” Yuri helped the young girl to get up.

Yujin didn’t talk. She sniffed, sometimes whipping her tears. Her friends dragged her inside a café. It was so much warmer here.

“Drink. It will warm you up.” Yuri spoke in a light tone, looking at Yujin.

She stared at her tea, empty. The memory of Minjoo and her coming there the first time came back. And so did her tears.

“Did you make her cry?” Yena stuttered to her girlfriend.

“I didn’t!” Yuri whispered back, trying to not be too loud.

Yujin smiled. “It’s not your fault.”

The older girls exchange a quick worried gaze.

“When did you talk with Minjoo for the last time?” Yuri bumped into the older girl’s shoulder to make her quiet, but she had already asked Yujin.

“It’s been two weeks.”

Yujin felt a pair of arms warping around her shoulders from behind. Her head dropped, feeling the warm embrace.

“I was so worried.” Eunbi’s voice echoed into the young girl’s ears.

“I feel so weak Eunbi. It’s my fault. I acted like .”

“Language!”

Yena puffed even though she tried hard to not chuckle. Yujin looked at her and saw Yuri pinch her girlfriend’s cheeks. The younger smiled.

“Stop fighting kids.” Eunbi spoke, broking the hug.  

“We’re not fighting!” Yena almost yelled back and showed her duck lips.

“You’re too loud.” Yuri complained before pinching her cheeks again.

Yujin suddenly giggled even though the tears were still rolling. It made everyone becoming quiet.

But that scene…

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter